• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BATTLEFIELD, FUCK YEAH.

I did get an early access code for ordering the physical copy through Origin :)
 
Got mine as well.

*cough* I'm already starting to feel a bit ill *cough* May not make it to work today. :)
 
wow...sob. After all this, I MUST use my origin ID as my fucking god damned in-game name? FUCK THAT
 
Can someone help me with the torrent download? I unzipped it to \program files (x86)\origin games\battlefield 3 beta trial\ but when I open origin it still wants to download the beta...edit: screw it, just gonna re-download, it's going at 700KB/s, so about 1 and a half hours..
 
I checked my email earlier this morning, it was not there. Now that I am at work, of course the email has arrived :( So now I have 7 hours of waiting before I can even start the download...
 
No e-mail here yet .... guess worst case I end up waiting 2 days to get it...
 
I logged into battlelog, and looked at servers.

I see "Conquest" servers are they accesible? (i'm at work, so can't test) cause that would be super.
 
Being early is good... still holding at 3mbytes/second, 54% complete on the download.
 
Awesome finally got the key.
Damn origin is quick. Maxing out my connection. 2.2Mb/s
 
I logged into battlelog, and looked at servers.

I see "Conquest" servers are they accesible (i'm at work, so can't test)

Supposedly only Metro on Rush will be available for the open beta... the other ones are closed testing ones.
 
90 minutes later and you guys have satisfaction and it looks like EA has an uber fat pipe. All is well in the world again.
 
Finally got mine as well. Wish I setup RDP to my desktop, oh well.. thankfully its not a 10GB download.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top