• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is really lame on origin's part. Sad part is I bought MOH:LE off ebay for cheap just for beta access because I figured my $5 steam sale standard version didn't qualify.

So I may or may not get a second key later? who knows.
 
Someone on the official EA forums said they were shunned off in live chat and told to wait it out... so much for that idea :(.
 
You guys are so impatient. It's only a beta and it seems like everyone's heads are going to explode. Six months from now, the game will be in the bargain bin and everyone will be bitching about the next beta. Relax. Get some perspective.
 
Im still waiting for the "OMFG WTFBBQ Im gonna cancel my order since i dont get to play the beta when they said i could"

:)
 
You guys are so impatient. It's only a beta and it seems like everyone's heads are going to explode. Six months from now, the game will be in the bargain bin and everyone will be bitching about the next beta. Relax. Get some perspective.

So, if I go to a restaurant and order some food pre-paid with a reservation, and they take 2 hours to bring it out past when it's due, I shouldn't be annoyed, I'm just "so impatient"? (funny LOL picture goes here) I paid for the early access promotion on my pre-order (and yes, it *HAS* been paid for, it is out of my paypal account and fully charged/completed under transactions). Expecting the product at the time you paid for it is not impatience, it is simple practicality.
 
So, if I go to a restaurant and order some food pre-paid with a reservation, and they take 2 hours to bring it out past when it's due, I shouldn't be annoyed, I'm just "so impatient"? (funny LOL picture goes here) I paid for the early access promotion on my pre-order (and yes, it *HAS* been paid for, it is out of my paypal account and fully charged/completed under transactions). Expecting the product at the time you paid for it is not impatience, it is simple practicality.

Spare me. You'll survive.
 
Anyone else pre-order a physical copy through Origin? I'm hoping there's no difference between digital and physical as far as beta access/notification is concerned...
 
ITT : Overreaction.

ITT: People should expect services to be rendered that they paid for on-time as promised.

EA's a big company, they can take a little heat and bad PR ;). I'm more annoyed at the people who are borderline trolling here than the actual debacle.
 
Earlier posters said they checked their standard edition MOH from steam for a CD key and they had it, so I just checked mine...currently downloading the client at a nice 2MB/sec....im totally diggin it. :D :D :D
 
nothing here yet, got the physical copy of MoH:LE in April l think it was, it is attached to my origin account
 
Meh, by Oct 1st, everyone would be playing it! or moaning and bitching about how poorly optimized it his because everyone have a degree in programming on the internet.. :) LOL
 
You guys are so impatient. It's only a beta and it seems like everyone's heads are going to explode. Six months from now, the game will be in the bargain bin and everyone will be bitching about the next beta. Relax. Get some perspective.

This was their day as a whole, to play the BF3 beta.
I would be upset if that's all I had to do. The day is shot to hell.
 
Meh, by Oct 1st, everyone would be playing it! or moaning and bitching about how poorly optimized it his before everyone have a degree in programming on the internet..

Yep, cue bs "I KNOW EVERYTHING about computers, I'm so smart, clearly they screwed up the entire codebase and stuff, the game is horribly optimized and runs like trash and should have been dx27 and should have been better coded and and and..." whines because the game is demanding (as it should be with such visuals).
 
Anyone who did NOT play the Alpha should not be allowed to talk about the game.
 
can someone that received a origin key thru email post the subject line and sender? thanks
 
This was their day as a whole, to play the BF3 beta.
I would be upset if that's all I had to do. The day is shot to hell.

I'll admit that I had planned my day around it, basically... went to sleep early, got up early, figured I'd start the download, get breakfast, then come back and play the BF3 beta. I did pay for it to be delivered on-time, after all... how unusual it seems to be in these peoples' worlds to expect what you paid for to be as promised and advertised!
 
Yep, cue bs "I KNOW EVERYTHING about computers, I'm so smart, clearly they screwed up the entire codebase and stuff, the game is horribly optimized and runs like trash and should have been dx27 and should have been better coded and and and..." whines because the game is demanding (as it should be with such visuals).

Reminds me of what happened when this game came out.
 
I'm fucking pissed. I have MOH LE on my origin account (bought it direct from EA) and no fucking key :(

Thanks a ton EA. :/
 
You guys are so impatient. It's only a beta and it seems like everyone's heads are going to explode. Six months from now, the game will be in the bargain bin and everyone will be bitching about the next beta. Relax. Get some perspective.

I want what i paid for and what they promised and at a reasonable and logical window of time, they said 48 hours early, but that is falling through. We have not even begun downloading the damn thing yet while others are already in.

I just want what they said they'd give, and i understand that they will, but they didn't do it correctly and within the said time window, so it's not easy to be patient.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top