BATTLEFIELD 1

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Hardware' started by DPI, May 6, 2016.

1. TwistedMetalGear

TwistedMetalGear [H]ard|Gawd

Oh I loved the map. It's a nice change of pace to fight over a large monument like the cathedral. I'm just saying that it's really difficult to breach. The only entry points are ground level and the cathedral is swarming with enemies both ground and upper levels. Our team actually held it in the beginning and it was so easy to just camp the upper deck and mow down everyone on the ground level. Somehow they breached it though. I think they all just Leeroy'd it and caught us by surprise. We tried so hard to take it back but it was impossible.

Porter_ likes this.
  2. Flogger23m

Flogger23m [H]ardForum Junkie

Are there any deals on the Seasons Pass (just interest in maps / weapons)? I'd consider paying $15 for it, but I've more or less stopped playing the game. Only 1-3 servers at best and general lack of interest on my part. At least for Conquest.
    Between RS2 Vietnam and BF4 I don't have much time for BF1 but some of the DLC maps do looks interesting.

SoFGR likes this.
  3. spaceman

spaceman [H]ardForum Junkie

Premium was $30. Which is $15 per dlc. I suggest you try the section 8 server. Good players that actually use VoIP and squad play. There is going to be a new 5 v 5 mode too. I think its called incursions?

4. estrangeiro14

estrangeiro14 n00bie

That's not quite a new game mode. It's BF1 but it will be focused on competitive and in a different application (same way the CTE is).

5. Gabriel2

Gabriel2 [H]Lite

I wasn't aware that they ended the premium friends feature. My friend bought premium so that I could play the first DLC with him, and I wanted to check out the new DLC as well. If they bring back that feature that allows anyone to play the DLC maps, could someone please quote my post? I don't check origin often so I don't want to miss it since it is for a limited time.

6. zamardii12

zamardii12 [H]ard|Gawd

Just wanted to drop by and say that I just finished the campaign and it was fucking awesome. Always have to hand it to Dice when it comes to Battlefield games... the weapon sounds, explosions, music, and sound effects are all top notch. The audio is general is just fantastic. Action was great and the stories were intriguing and engrossing. I am one of the few left that only plays campaign games, so I don't care about the multiplayer but I thoroughly enjoyed the SP and will play it again before my Origin Access expires.

DPI and Porter_ like this.
  7. celwin

celwin Gawd

Amen brother, AMEN. The last MP game I enjoyed was the original BF1942

8. Will V

Will V n00bie

That reminds me, I never finished the campaign.. now that I have a better grip on the guns and gadgets should be more fun.

9. blunt_eastwood

blunt_eastwood [H]Lite

That sounds right up my alley. How do I find that server?

10. spaceman

Search Section 8 or if that doesn't work it is an east coast 64 man conquest. Usually populated. We had JackFrags, LevelCap and about 4 other streamers on last night. My friend Rygar and I had a good time playing against them.

11. blunt_eastwood

blunt_eastwood [H]Lite

I found what I believe is the server, but of course it was packed with a bunch of people waiting to get in! I ended up going to the only Rush server I can find (since I prefer over CQ anyway) and found that if I just start giving orders over my mic, most people will listen and play with you.

12. GoldenTiger

GoldenTiger 3.5GB GTX 970 Slayer

I hate that rush got stuck to 24 instead of 64 players in bf1 :(. I always preferred rush mode.

13. blunt_eastwood

blunt_eastwood [H]Lite

Seriously. It's way more thrilling than CQ. When the station is armed it's like the most intense moment in the game. You don't get that with CQ. At best you get a thrill when you're trying to cap a point and hoping no one kills you. But with no forward progression it just ends up being sitting in one spot and waiting for an attack, or running from one letter to another.

GoldenTiger likes this.
  14. spaceman

Heh. Try the Section 8 server when it is rolling. There is a wait for a reason. I am personally hoping that the unreleased 5v 5 is tits. I REALLY want comp level play back in this game.

15. THUMPer

THUMPer 2[H]4U

16. spaceman

Game has been running like shit lately. Even freezing up again. Bad update.

17. Geforcepat

Geforcepat Gawd

Yeah, i miss the 100 score though.