Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don't want to get involved with your guys argument, but from my point of view when there's like 50 guns in the game and about 30% of the time I die it's to a 10-A, then something needs to be done. Not necessarily a nerf! What I'm guessing is that a lot of players see that's the gun that kills them the most and they think "there must be something overpowered about it".The 10-A
I agree with you, i hate micro transactions. This completely takes away the longevity of the game. I was having fun grinding for battle packs trying to get legendary skins, but whats the point now? Everyone is now just going to buy battle packs.
Not staying you're one of them, but I also hate how people complain when EA does this yet valve charges $2.50 for a key to open up a crate. It's the whole industry.
These mutherofkers must have fell and bumped their ofking heads. $1.99 for a CHANCE to get a cool weapon skin, which you can barely glimpse in game.
![]()
These mutherofkers must have fell and bumped their ofking heads. $1.99 for a CHANCE to get a cool weapon skin, which you can barely glimpse in game.
![]()
Myself I hate grinding out unlocks to achieve equipment parity with people who spend an ungodly amount of time in game... it's why I stopped playing WOW. If I had the option to pay extra $$ up front to have all the weps unlocked I would. This is supposed to be a FPS not a gorram MMO.
My2c.
Yep it worked perfectly, at least in DX11 mode. Now it just flickers like crazy. I'm sure they'll get it fixed. Supposedly they just overlooked something and goofed it on the last patch, but it has been a few days and is still not fixed.
You're right. Absolutely absurd. This is almost like gambling. A few prominent youtubers are ranting about this also. I believe LevelCap even took it upon himself to spend money to unlock all the skins in each revision by buying Monster Energy drinks and battlepacks in-game just to get some numbers. To get all the skins for one revision, he spent roughly $70-$80. The crazy thing is, this isn't new. They started this in BF4. The difference is Battlepacks were given out at a much higher frequency than BF1 and also had more content included in each one.
http://battlefield.monsterenergy.com/Wait... you can get stuff in BF from those monsters? Fuck I was wondering that... I thought it was just advertising... I didn't see any code. I must have drank like 20 of those things since I bought the game.
It is both BETTER and WORSE.Let's compare this to BF4. You could buy every weapon, mod, and upgrade via microtransactions in BF4. So a day 1 noob could have the best of the best in gear while the person playing for months was still working towards getting all the unlocks. In BF1, yes, they can buy stuff. But's it's stuff that doesn't change anything for anybody. So regardless of what you guys are complaining about, this system is WAY better than it was in BF4. Let people waste their money on skins if they want, I don't give two shits as long as people can't buy the best weapons on day 1 and make my life miserable.
I've never had a problem with companies selling cosmetic only items. And I don't have a problem with this in BF1. I think EA has actually gone in the right direction for once. The game is amazing, and there isn't any Pay To Win crap.
Let's compare this to BF4. You could buy every weapon, mod, and upgrade via microtransactions in BF4. So a day 1 noob could have the best of the best in gear while the person playing for months was still working towards getting all the unlocks. In BF1, yes, they can buy stuff. But's it's stuff that doesn't change anything for anybody. So regardless of what you guys are complaining about, this system is WAY better than it was in BF4. Let people waste their money on skins if they want, I don't give two shits as long as people can't buy the best weapons on day 1 and make my life miserable.
I've never had a problem with companies selling cosmetic only items. And I don't have a problem with this in BF1. I think EA has actually gone in the right direction for once. The game is amazing, and there isn't any Pay To Win crap.
You're right. Absolutely absurd. This is almost like gambling. A few prominent youtubers are ranting about this also. I believe LevelCap even took it upon himself to spend money to unlock all the skins in each revision by buying Monster Energy drinks and battlepacks in-game just to get some numbers. To get all the skins for one revision, he spent roughly $70-$80. The crazy thing is, this isn't new. They started this in BF4. The difference is Battlepacks were given out at a much higher frequency than BF1 and also had more content included in each one.
So god damn true. Some of the later unlocks were also the worst. The Groza1? Groza4? SR338? CS5? The SR338 got patched and was eventually decent. The other 3 are still shit to this day.Complete horseshit. BF4 wasn't "pay to win" - some of the best guns in BF3 and BF4 were the starter guns. Anyone that actually believes that there were "day one noobs" getting "the best guns" with microtransactions is just tipping their hand as a casual player that didn't understand the game or play it for very long. You could get all the unlocks for a particular vehicle or gun in a single play session without any kind of herculean effort.
If your ability to buy some skins (things that don't affect the gameplay) ruins the longevity of the game then the game isn't very good. Skins should just be a "for fun" element added onto compelling gameplay.
These micro transactions completely take away the reward factor of skins. THe idea of battlepacks being rng was dumb but the way battlepacks worked was smart. Scrapping crappy skins to grind for better ones. But now that shit is all out the window. Having a legendary skin was an achievment but now its pointless because everyone is just going to buy them.
I think people are playing every class except medic. the guns are too weak. I'm lvl 10 medic and I feel like every gun fight I loose is because of my gun. like I'm playing with toy guns while everyone else has real ones.
I think people are playing every class except medic. the guns are too weak. I'm lvl 10 medic and I feel like every gun fight I loose is because of my gun. like I'm playing with toy guns while everyone else has real ones.
Hardcore mode takes care of that feeling lol. Every gun is quite effective.Uhhh
I think people are playing every class except medic. the guns are too weak. I'm lvl 10 medic and I feel like every gun fight I loose is because of my gun. like I'm playing with toy guns while everyone else has real ones.
I too have noticed a drop in the medic population compared to the prevous BF games. I posted this earlier in the thread:Uhhh
I just got the bar. pretty good close range. I havn't played scout at all. is there a weapon I can use close range? I dont like to snipe.This is the first game where I actually love using each class. I started out doing Scout and Medic the most. I've got a very high SPM because I usually stay alive very long when playing Scout and get a lot of kills and cap points. Right now my SPM is 850ish because I just had a few good runs as a scout, but it can drop to 500/600 if I am rushing a lot with assault or medic. I leveled up the medic class to get the Mondragoon Sniper which I love... 400ish kills with that alone.
Then I started getting into the assault class thanks to the medal system. Realized I can do pretty damn good with one of the SMGs and the shotguns too of course. Right now I'm playing 50/50 scout and assault unless my team is losing then I switch to medic.
Now I'm finally getting into the support class. I have nothing unlocked with it yet but I'm going to keep at it... I had a blast with it last game I played. looking forward to using the BAR.
Still having a blast with this game and looking forward to new maps and nations.
I really like the sl sweeper for the medicWhat guns are good in this game. Just bought it because it was cheap even though I said I wouldn't. Suppose I wanted a new game with pretty graphics for my GTX 1070.
This.If your ability to buy some skins (things that don't affect the gameplay) ruins the longevity of the game then the game isn't very good. Skins should just be a "for fun" element added onto compelling gameplay.
I am right there with you, I have played BF games since the beginning, but Medic is painful in BF1.I think people are playing every class except medic. the guns are too weak. I'm lvl 10 medic and I feel like every gun fight I loose is because of my gun. like I'm playing with toy guns while everyone else has real ones.
The M1903 Experimental and some of the carbine variants of the rifles. The M1903 Experimental was an invention for USA troops so they could quickly pop off small caliber pistol rounds in semi-auto fashion using their standard issue M1903 bolt action rifles. They could insert and remove the Pedersen device at will to switch between regular rifle rounds using bolt action or a full magazine of pistol caliber firing as fast as they pulled the trigger. In-game, the M1903 experimental is really weak right now and needs a buff but it is usable as long as you aren't the first guy over the hill facing the everyone else with SMG's and shotguns. If you go this route, play it like the medic class as I explain below.I just got the bar. pretty good close range. I havn't played scout at all. is there a weapon I can use close range? I dont like to snipe.
People are very used to the medic class formula that was introduced in BF2142 then repeated successfully in BF3 and BF4. People don't seem to want to break the habit.I think people are playing every class except medic. the guns are too weak. I'm lvl 10 medic and I feel like every gun fight I loose is because of my gun. like I'm playing with toy guns while everyone else has real ones.
Say it with me now...I am right there with you, I have played BF games since the beginning, but Medic is painful in BF1.
I think you'll be able to play the SP portion around the half way point. At least there's that lol.bought this at best buy today. Digital download version..... and I'm on a 2MBit connection.... 40GB download.... FML
I think you'll be able to play the SP portion around the half way point. At least there's that lol.
yeah it says playable at 33%. So I may be able to play before the weekend is over after all.