avoid "Cablebox"

prolly wont know for a day or so. but to me i'm 99% sure he wont get his money. he is stalling because he doesn't have the money so i don't expect him to just pull $2200 out of his ass.

good luck on that...his grandparents told me to call back this evening...then wouldn't answer the phone. contact me so we can exchange/verify contact information

Talked to Richard's step mother this morning. i feel sorry for the family. this little shit bag has ruined the family wit all of this stuff. he has stolen money and belongings from them, and they have spent all of their money trying to pay off these claims. Seems he is a real whack job!
Anyway, she is going to try to talk sense into richard's father and have him send me my stuff, as well as AJ's laptop if they can find it.......incredible what some people will do.
If anyone else has dealt with this kid, or knows anyone who has, please contact me. AJ if you read this, please email me with the specifics about your laptop (model, serial number, description, etc).
guys, i'll never trade here again, but i am more than willing to help any of you out who have dealt with this kid. I could probably make a decent living tracking guys like this down and recovering stuff.......

his own stepmother contacted the FBI and told them everything he is doing. Got contacted by LVPD and santa Cruz Sheriff, both of who are now investigating richard Warren.
I'm happy that something is being done and this kid is going to pay....but sad that i'll never get my stuff as some was damaged and I'm not sure about the rest. At least Freya should get his lappy back....guy was smart to record the serial number and such.....Richard's parents are trying to find all the stuff and took away all the computer stuff they could find and locked it up. so for internet access he is going to the local community college and using the computer lab......need to find a way to put an end to that.

capper5016 said:
(snip) ...so for internet access he is going to the local community college and using the computer lab......need to find a way to put an end to that.

Oh, once the FBI catches him, he'll only be using the internet after playtime with Bubba. ;)

Sorry to hear about you guys getting trolled... hope everything works out in the end.

I am looking at my receipt for it right now! i wonder if applecare covers assclowns on [H]....

Fryea...I think I'm going to be able to help get your Mac back.... His mother definitely remembers seeing him with it.Said he has it with him, I told her to snag it if she has the chance and send it to you....and i gave her the serial #, model #, etc

aBSoLuT_0 said:
Oh, once the FBI catches him, he'll only be using the internet after playtime with Bubba. ;)

Sorry to hear about you guys getting trolled... hope everything works out in the end.

HaHaHaHaHaHa.. :rolleyes:

Yeah, he's a retard I hope he gets caught

Capper u can "thread crap" my post any time! I used to live in Sac and i wish i still did...bout the only problem he would have is trying to figure out how to breath under water after he took a long walk off a verry short dock.He contacted me wanting to trade a x850 xt pe ,3.4e LGA 775 cpu,Abit mobo and a intel mobo for my vapochill + case..i declined as it just sounded way to fishey......needless to say if i would have traded i dont ship first..i dont care of your God and need a favor....I hope this all get's taken care of Bubba will treat him really good in prison,they will show him the highlight's of prison romance and how it feal's to be a hot date on prom night!

Edit..i ment to "" the word's Thread Crap.

wel, at least you would have ended up with my processor and board, as well as the video card I was supposed to get.
I don't like being a bad guy, i don't mean to piss people off...bu tmaybe i found my true calling...instead of writing reviews i sould be bringing light on the cockroaches and helping others recover lost stuff.....Thanks BB.

watch him be stupid enough to say something to the cops about his mom "stealing his powerbook". maybe he'll get a mention on countdown and i can laugh. prick. i'm on myspace too. i should send him a msg: "the cops are after you bitchcakes" lol

with regards to suing for harrassment, as far as i'm concerned he doesn't have even a toothpick to stand on. the fucker is constantly stealing from people yet he'd be able to sue for something like harrassment. he deserves all the shit he is getting. and frankly i think a judge or jury would agree.

The good news is we have recovered AJ laptop. I talked to richard's father Kevin this morning and he has it, but won't ship it to AJ until the law gets involved and richard is dealt with.
Now the bad news. My stuff is screwed. I sent this kid a brand new P4 E 3.4 LGA 775 processor (retail box) and a brand new Intel 915 PBL board (retail box).
Kevin is going to "try to ID it" from a system Richard already has assembled. My problem here is that he doubts me and wants proof...which I luckily have in pictures and more than 35 pages of correspondence), but he also won't send me my stuff, or the video card I am owed....and desperately need. He says that when all the legal issues are finalized I'll get back my stuff hopefully, but that Richard needs to learn a lesson. i say bullshit, as this kid has been doing this for more than two years that Dad knows of, and now Dad grows a conscience? No one is going to give me fair value in sale/trade on my stuff now, as its been opened and used, as well as possibly damaged. Plus I'm out $40 shipping...bringing my total to almost $650. I told him i want the video card (I don't care if its used as this is what I want and need) or the money my stuff cost me. So we are disagreeing and battling on this.....hopefully with AJ's in formation (serial, model #'s, and description) they can simply write up a reciept and ship it back to him....but now I'm scrwed regardless of what happens.

Sounds like all he is doing is stalling. If he cared at all he wouldn't have let this prick do this shit for as long as he has. What a fucked up family. :rolleyes:

capper,
<check state laws> and record every conversation with this 'Dad'.

the acorn never falls far ....

Totally agree......shortly after posting i was contacted by the Santa Cruz sheriff, who wants to help but says he has no jurisdiction on our stuff as it was sent othe grandparents in Sacramento...who won't even return phone calls.
Anyway. i gave them the information on AJ's laptop, and they are arresting him today for possession of stolen merchandise......so if nothing else, AJ will be square. i think I was also able to find out that he might get his stuff back quickly because they can take pictures and do a hand reciept.
here hoping the little bastard is repeatedlty ass raped in prison.......Dad is a whole nother matter...god this guy has pissed me off. My one saving grace is that he admitted that his son has been doing this out of his house for two years now, and di nothing to stop him "Don't want to be involved"...to bad, he is, which according to my lawyer makes him responsible and an accomplice....too bad this is only a small claims court matter....I'd love to recoup my losses plus damages...as it stands now I'm out everything

justride said:
thanks guys i have been bored all night and this has givin me 20 minutes of pleasure, so anyone want to send me some cash for a nib amd 10,000+ 256bit never opened beta edition straight from the amd workshops????

ooook...anyway

i hope the fucker put up a fight too. or even cried like a little baby. I WANT MY MOMMY!! WAAAAAAHHHH.

sorry guys....been really busy. They were going to execute a search warrant and arrest him yesterday or today. If anyone else here was screwed by Richard Warren, here is the contact number for the case (Felony possession of stolen goods and Fraud) and the contact number for the detective handling the case.....hope this helps some people.

Rob Lindblad-Detective
Santa Cruz County Sheriff's Office
831-454-3018
[email protected]
case# 05-2075

wow i didnt know he was also "monkeydew" on here, almost traded him my only pc for a lappy... but he wouldn't ship first.. im glad he got arrested though :)

This is good news, finally something happens to one of these trolls. These trolls are the exact reason I never buy/sell on forums. I can't afford to risk the money.

Wow, almost a YEAR later this peice of shit FINALLY comes to justice. I only hope I can get my damn laptop back. Jesus....w000000000000000000t! :D :D :D :cool:

McDeth,
contact me with all you information....I believe there was another laptop besides AJ's that was recovered yet unaccounted for. If you can, email me a description as well as any identifying features (serial#, model number, etc).

Good to know this troll is finally getting his just desserts. I too almost traded him a PC (for what turned out to be McDeth's stolen m6805). Had I not read here in the troll forums that this guy had stolen the laptop to begin with I would have been out a complete system. Good to see this guy brought to justice...:cool: :cool: :cool:

Just felt like coming in and saying...

PWNED!

Oh yea, i wish i saw this thread earlier. I live in sacramento and i could've paid his grandparents a visit and maybe talk to them. Glad everything worked out... for most of you atleast.

You should go and visit him. Makes sure your there when Bubba gets his first piece of fresh meat. Good Job to ya. Sorry to hear of about the hardware you lost. But justice has been handed out. Now that legal means have been handed out, maybe his dad will give you some of the stuff back. Hopefully it isn't in to bad of shape.

Back