• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Attack of Nachos!

Nacho

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 23, 2005
Messages
474
So I felt like folding again.. got my 6 rigs folding for Horde on grid.org..

*May* be gettin two dual xeon rigs to fold with, I'll add anything I can run it on.
 
Welcome to the Team.

it's cool that you added to UD that is a great project.

your rigs sound kick ass
again welcome to the team
flog a roo when you get a chance;)
 
Duster said:
your b0xen can also double as a nacho warmer


Especially if it's a Preshott. I used my Preshott here at work yesterday to keep myself warm. The heat wasn't working so I turned the system around and used it as a source of heat. They have a tendancy to get a bit toasty when folding in these tiny ass cases Dell uses.

 
Back
Top