• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ATI....directionless but not clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an outsider to [H]ardcore video card wars I only keep up with things when it is time to buy a new card.

I remember reading about Nvidias latest a greatest offering:
Memory Lane: the uber FX

Everyone thought this expensive turd would bring down nVidia. Of course it didnt. Even the leaf blower has caught on.
 
Ricko said:
As I stated earlier...be thankful that this thread offers you a little escape from the mundane minutae that is ubiquitous on these threads. Sure...you can close the thread down or even throw me off the site. But, what have you accomplished? Nothing. In reality you will entropize. The fact that everyone must conform to a regimented set of understood values is basically the premise of communism. I have not been defaming, deragatory and have not used profanity....just profundity. So, whats the problem. Just trying to get you guys to see....there is more to life than our techno opinions. Lighten up. I haven't hurt anyone...except...maybe made you think just a bit.
1) Do you actually read the words you make up?

2) Use a different pre-generated script please.
 
Ricko said:
The cacophony of voices exalted against me seem to resound with the same tinny tone. There is a point to be made here: you guys simply cannot allow freedom of expression. If I rehearse the opinions that have now become standard consumer fodder I can fit in to the ranks of this good sites devotees. The maxims that I have offered have been denounced as baseless. Really? Hmmm. Others are saying the same things elsewhere and no heal is raised against them. Perhaps we should ask ourselves if we have become orwellian in our forced scrutinization of every thread that challenges our modicumistic minds. Yes. there are some of you that have exhibited a true desire to seek the germane meanings of what I have tried to say however, most are trodding in the ruts formed by others. Let us liberate ourselves from the languishment of the throngs...and actualize your uniquity.

Good stuff ricko. It sounds even more intelligent after you send it through the gizoogle.com translater:


The cacophony of voices exalted against me seem ta resound wit tha same T-I-Double-Nizzy tone. There is a point ta be made here: you guys simply cannot allow freedom of expression. If I rehearse tha opinions thiznat have now become standard consuma shot calla I can fit in ta tha ranks of this good sites devotees. The maxims that I have offered hizzle bizzle denounced as baseless. Really? Hmmm. Otha is spendin' tha same cruisin' elsewhere n no heal is raised against tizzle like a motha fucka. Perhaps we should ask ourselves if we hizzle become orwellian in our forced scrutinizizzles of every thread tizzy challenges our modicumizzles minds n shit. Yes. there is some of you tizzle have exhibited a true desire ta seek tha germane saggin' of W-H-to-tha-izzat I have tried ta say howeva, most is trodd'n in tha ruts formed by cracka n' shit. Let us liberate ourselves from tha languishment of tha throngs...and actualize yo uniquity to increase tha peace.

And here's one from Hate_Bot:

and they homey said that "ATI Is hatin' iced by SLI" etc, which is simply not true, AMR wont kizzle SLI, n vizzle versa, I frankly couldnt care less whetha AMR comes or not. All I care `bout is tha newCard, tha R520, whizzay looks like its shap'n up ta be a hizzle of a card, coz of tha fizzay tizzle Nvidia said tizzle wouldnt be mak'n a new chip, J-to-tha-izzust trippin' wit SLI fo` 6 months, it could mean bad news cuz I'm fresh out the pen.

I wish there was button to auto translate some posts.
 
Some of you limp gaws and hardness guys are having more fun than you are willing to admit. Don't try to repudiate my statements. Just have fun with this. All of this ultra-overclocked - seriousness makes this a really stressful sight. Lighten up. There is more to life than technology. Having stated that...Nvidias next offering will materilaize....on time and SOON!
 
Ive desided to just find the words he uses incorrectly

Ricko said:
The cacophony of voices exalted against me seem to resound with the same tinny tone. There is a point to be made here: you guys simply cannot allow freedom of expression. If I rehearse the opinions that have now become standard consumer fodder I can fit in to the ranks of this good sites devotees. The maxims that I have offered have been denounced as baseless. Really? Hmmm. Others are saying the same things elsewhere and no heal is raised against them. Perhaps we should ask ourselves if we have become orwellian in our forced scrutinization of every thread that challenges our modicumistic minds. Yes. there are some of you that have exhibited a true desire to seek the germane meanings of what I have tried to say however, most are trodding in the ruts formed by others. Let us liberate ourselves from the languishment of the throngs...and actualize your uniquity.

Germane means that is is close, or central to the topic at hand. thats one word used incorrectly.

Exalted means either someone who is high up (like royalty) or to give praise to something

Orwellian is describing fiction, used by orsen wells.

modicumistic isnt a word, sorry there bucko

Ricko said:
As I stated earlier...be thankful that this thread offers you a little escape from the mundane minutae that is ubiquitous on these threads. Sure...you can close the thread down or even throw me off the site. But, what have you accomplished? Nothing. In reality you will entropize. The fact that everyone must conform to a regimented set of understood values is basically the premise of communism. I have not been defaming, deragatory and have not used profanity....just profundity. So, whats the problem. Just trying to get you guys to see....there is more to life than our techno opinions. Lighten up. I haven't hurt anyone...except...maybe made you think just a bit.

minutae isnt a word

entropize isnt a word

You have communism and faschism mixed up there dood

Ricko said:
Some of you limp gaws and hardness guys are having more fun than you are willing to admit. Don't try to repudiate my statements. Just have fun with this. All of this ultra-overclocked - seriousness makes this a really stressful sight. Lighten up. There is more to life than technology. Having stated that...Nvidias next offering will materilaize....on time and SOON!

Ok, Ill give you credit, that one was fine. But still, you say "Nvidias next offering" etc.. yet when anyone mensions the R520 you immediatly say that there is no basis in fact for the R520, when theres EVEN LESS on the G80, at least ATI Has ANNOUNCED the R520, NVidia hasn't announced squat. and all of your Information, about how ATI is going to fail, the R520 is going to suck etc, is also unfound and has no integity. I'm sorry bud, all you are saying is baseless fan-boyism. it has no basis in fact, and is just the dire wishings of a fanatic, who sorely can't stand that anyone would get something that he dissaproves that, in one post you said that people are stupid for buying ATI cards, 'nuff said
 
It sounds like the R520 is only a catch up to the features of the NVIDIA 6xxx series that has been out for at least a year now. ATI announced support for SM3.0 and their own version of SLI... YAWN.... That's so last year. I hope they can bring more to that table than that. I also hope they don't keep doing paper launches with fake release dates and made up retail prices. They even showed off a 512mb card that they had no intention of releasing. I hope Matrox buys em after they fail.
 
With every new post, Ricko just says less and less with bigger words. R520 rumors make it seem like a doubling of speed, and there are no G80 rumors I know of (unless you count dual-core, but little chance). G80 could end up being the super secret nVidia project to blow everything away for years to come, or it could just be a little speed bump for all we know. What's the point of caring now before we even have rumors to speculate on?

And just going against ATI because they disappointed you one round is dumb. They just couldn't get enough memory chips to produce enough cards. Saying that all of their next-gen stuff will suck is equally as dumb. And nobody believes ATI anymore? Really? That sounds just like a fan boy statement coming from someone who says they're not a fan boy.

And burn the thesaurus until you learn to use it. Trying to cover your big word fake intelligent rant by stating this thread is for fun is also just strange. Go away troll.
 
PRIME1 said:
It sounds like the R520 is only a catch up to the features of the NVIDIA 6xxx series that has been out for at least a year now. ATI announced support for SM3.0 and their own version of SLI... YAWN.... That's so last year. I hope they can bring more to that table than that. I also hope they don't keep doing paper launches with fake release dates and made up retail prices. They even showed off a 512mb card that they had no intention of releasing. I hope Matrox buys em after they fail.

If every single atom in the univers, was turned into a colored pixel, there wouldnt be anough pixels to make enough :rolleyes: for that piece of grapbage just posted.

And btw, Nvidia didnt start SLI, 3Dfx did. soy ya, if you gonna yawn on AMR< your gonna hev to yawn on the (borING) SLI...


:rolleyes:
 
PRIME1 said:
It sounds like the R520 is only a catch up to the features of the NVIDIA 6xxx series that has been out for at least a year now. ATI announced support for SM3.0 and their own version of SLI... YAWN.... That's so last year. I hope they can bring more to that table than that. I also hope they don't keep doing paper launches with fake release dates and made up retail prices. They even showed off a 512mb card that they had no intention of releasing. I hope Matrox buys em after they fail.
lol.
 
PRIME1 said:
It sounds like the R520 is only a catch up to the features of the NVIDIA 6xxx series that has been out for at least a year now. ATI announced support for SM3.0 and their own version of SLI... YAWN.... That's so last year. I hope they can bring more to that table than that. I also hope they don't keep doing paper launches with fake release dates and made up retail prices. They even showed off a 512mb card that they had no intention of releasing. I hope Matrox buys em after they fail.

u dumb ass

ATI put out dx9 first and will put out dx NEXT first.

go back 3 years and see whos ahead.

I hope nvidia goes under like 3dfx did.
 
Hate_Bot said:
And btw, Nvidia didnt start SLI, 3Dfx did. soy ya, if you gonna yawn on AMR< your gonna hev to yawn on the (borING) SLI...


:rolleyes:

God, i wish people would stop saying that. And Intel invented x86... big farking deal... cookies abound. :rolleyes: Not only do they do it differently, they went so far as to buy the guys (ex-3Dfx is nVidia then, if laid out as simplistic as you guys do). A different approach who's idea brings back memories of another company, who's tech they acquired even... who cares! PCI-e screams out for SLI, AMR, 2XG whatever. Hell there leadership in chipsets, while still being a graphics firm first, is almost as big a factor. Go back to the intel example if you want to shoot holes in this... the moral is who gives a crap.

And Ricko, why is the thread started like a normal person, and now the babble! I'm finding it humorous. It really can't hide the fact that I can talk circles around you in hardware, no dictionary needed.
 
The only thing similar about 3dfxs SLi and Nvidias is the name and the ability to use two cards. Thats where it ends.
 
{NG}Fidel said:
The only thing similar about 3dfxs SLi and Nvidias is the name and the ability to use two cards. Thats where it ends.

The goal is pretty much the same though. Take the load off of one card and spread it over two.
 
texuspete00 said:
God, i wish people would stop saying that. And Intel invented x86... big farking deal... cookies abound. :rolleyes: Not only do they do it differently, they went so far as to buy the guys (ex-3Dfx is nVidia then, if laid out as simplistic as you guys do). A different approach who's idea brings back memories of another company, who's tech they acquired even... who cares! PCI-e screams out for SLI, AMR, 2XG whatever. Hell there leadership in chipsets, while still being a graphics firm first, is almost as big a factor. Go back to the intel example if you want to shoot holes in this... the moral is who gives a crap.

And Ricko, why is the thread started like a normal person, and now the babble! I'm finding it humorous. It really can't hide the fact that I can talk circles around you in hardware, no dictionary needed.

Well AMR is diffrent to SLI also (in both hardware and the way it works) so when ricko said that AMR had already been done with Nvidias SLI, and that it was old news, then comparitaveley, Nvidias SLI should also be considered old news.

I know it's diffrent. Just like AMR is diffrent from SLI
 
Hate_Bot said:
Ive desided to just find the words he uses incorrectly


Orwellian is describing fiction, used by orsen wells.

correction, orwellian is a reference to george orwell, and more specifically, his famous book 1984, in regards to a totalitarian privacy-less future
 
Steel Chicken said:
correction, orwellian is a reference to george orwell, and more specifically, his famous book 1984, in regards to a totalitarian privacy-less future

o right, woops, yes you are correct sir.

All the same, he used the term incorrectly
 
Wow. What a waste of time reading through this thread. There went ten minutes of my life that I'll never get back. :(
 
Hey, I think this has to be stupidest thread I've seen in awhile.

I think most of these people are trying to make it clear that Nvidia is better because they had recently bought an expensive Nvidia card and are trying to make themselves feel better by making sure they have a more superior card than everyone else, even if it is not true.

I like both companies and I consider them both. I have recently though, made my choice of the X850 XT PCI-E because it gives me the best bang for the buck. And from what I hear, SM3.0 won't be used in any gaming applications for quite some time, and even if it does, they will always offer to turn off SM3.0 and allow you to use SM2.0. I don't really care that much on how realistic the shadows are to be honest with you.

On a side note: Ricko is right about 9800's being the high-end card for ATI AT HIS LOCAL BEST BUY. It could be different everywhere else. For me particularly. They caried these old FX5 series Nvidia cards, and then the 9800 XT and 9800 All in Wonder Pro cards at the same time. They sold them way too high, and once they finally got rid of them, they didn't stock up on video cards again (because it took them a long time to sell them) but anyway, that is probably why they only have 9800's there now, is because business in your area at that store isin't that great in the video card department. Why supply if there is no demand in THAT AREA?

I didn't want to spend lots of money on two SLI cards, and the performance increase isin't exactly 2x as much, but around the 1.5x area, not sure exactly what the variable is but I know for sure it is < 2x. And I know for a fact that ATI has the best SINGLE card on the market, and that is the x850's. The 6800U is a great card, yes I know. But it can only hold up with SLI (which in turn kills it but with about a $400 increased pricetag).

So right now, factually with one card with SLI not existing... ATI > Nvidia... BARELY, if you consider SLI and money is no object then Nvidia has more power currently.

Personally, the price tag is a huge factor, but I am not gonna go cheap to get a crappy card, I want the best card but in the $500 range, or less. And ATI supplies those exact needs.

I think this thread should be locked, and deleted. No one wants to hear this and you are just pissing everybody off with your inane comments
 
Everyone needs to take a cold shower or just go to bed already. This thread, even with its beginning, had a chance to be a decent discussion but instead it's exploded into 42 areas and done a shit job discussing each of them.

If you are someone with zealous brand loyalties now is a good time to sit back and think why you even care. Are you pushing stock or something?

There is something else that is being forgotten. Most people aren't buying the cards you guys care about. And when you take the talk to the extreme high end you end up seeing stuff like Valve's hardware survey showing 15,000 of a given card flavor. Whoop tee shit. I don't remember the SLI numbers but they would be even lower. Some of you have allowed yourselves to forget that the extreme high end products of most generations are mostly fuel for a giant pissing match to get mindshare, which in turn sells the lesser cards.

SLI is meaningless except to serve a niche and build on the technology for later. The current mid range cards from both companies are still too expensive for mass adoption. Semi-[H] people are picking up 6600gts, 9800 pros, or lower, and the masses are still buying say, radeon 9200 level graphics from whatever company, including intel integrated.

Get over it, go home, it's done. This reminds me of when I was 8 or so saying "nintendo's better! Sega's 16 bits cant touch it!"

Tsumari
 
altec_tech said:
Hey, I think this has to be stupidest thread I've seen in awhile.
I think most of these people are trying to make it clear that Nvidia is better because they had recently bought an expensive Nvidia card and are trying to make themselves feel better by making sure they have a more superior card than everyone else, even if it is not true.

I like both companies and I consider them both. I have recently though, made my choice of the X850 XT PCI-E because it gives me the best bang for the buck. And from what I hear, SM3.0 won't be used in any gaming applications for quite some time, and even if it does, they will always offer to turn off SM3.0 and allow you to use SM2.0. I don't really care that much on how realistic the shadows are to be honest with you.

Yep you bought an expensive card and now you are trying to justify it by downplaying it's lack of features. the X8xx series from ATI was outdated the day it was released. It does not support SM3.0, SLI, DirectX9.0c or OpenEXR HDR.

As far as your last mistaken quote... Far Cry, Splinter Cell 3, Painkiller, etc. all use SM3.0 and very soon Battlefield 2, Unreal 3 and several others will be using it long before anyone has a R520 in their hands (There is even a rumored patch for HL2). But hey if it helps you sleep at night to believe that no one is using it...whatever.
 
Uh, I believe "Orwellian" refers to Geoge Orwell (Animal Farm, 1984). BTW it's Orson Wells.

Sorry Steel. Didn't see your reply. :)


Hate_Bot said:
Ive desided to just find the words he uses incorrectly



Germane means that is is close, or central to the topic at hand. thats one word used incorrectly.

Exalted means either someone who is high up (like royalty) or to give praise to something

Orwellian is describing fiction, used by orsen wells.

modicumistic isnt a word, sorry there bucko



minutae isnt a word

entropize isnt a word

You have communism and faschism mixed up there dood



Ok, Ill give you credit, that one was fine. But still, you say "Nvidias next offering" etc.. yet when anyone mensions the R520 you immediatly say that there is no basis in fact for the R520, when theres EVEN LESS on the G80, at least ATI Has ANNOUNCED the R520, NVidia hasn't announced squat. and all of your Information, about how ATI is going to fail, the R520 is going to suck etc, is also unfound and has no integity. I'm sorry bud, all you are saying is baseless fan-boyism. it has no basis in fact, and is just the dire wishings of a fanatic, who sorely can't stand that anyone would get something that he dissaproves that, in one post you said that people are stupid for buying ATI cards, 'nuff said
 
LOL I am so glad to hear all the problems you have to deal with are as serious as Nvidia vs
ATI.

Life is good drink it up. :D
 
Yep you bought an expensive card and now you are trying to justify it by downplaying it's lack of features. the X8xx series from ATI was outdated the day it was released. It does not support SM3.0, SLI, DirectX9.0c or OpenEXR HDR.

Dude just shut up allready. Its like you didnt even read the post above yours.
SM3.0 tell me exactly where and when you see tangible benifits from its implementation.
SM3.0 does not show and cannot show any visual improvements over SM2.0 dont let any one tell you other wise. It is strictly a FPS booster than currently is held back by the cards it is running on.
DirectX9.0c wow thats so much better even though ATI still beats Nvidia in DX games.
OpenEXR HDR ok so ATI doesnt have this your right but who would want this version of HDR with its no AA feature and horrible frame rates and resolution I am pretty sure we who bought ATI cards arent missing to much.
Valve is making a HDR patch for HL2 that supports both ATI and Nvidia my friend.

And no I am not dissing the 6x00 cards they are great cards I am just correcting his mistakes/sharing my opinion on these techs.
 
PRIME1 said:
Yep you bought an expensive card and now you are trying to justify it by downplaying it's lack of features. the X8xx series from ATI was outdated the day it was released. It does not support SM3.0, SLI, DirectX9.0c or OpenEXR HDR.

Actually the day it was released there was... No SM3.0 games. No modern SLI systems. No official DX9.0c. No OpenEXR HDR games..... So how could it have been outdated?

As far as your last mistaken quote... Far Cry, Splinter Cell 3, Painkiller, etc. all use SM3.0 and very soon Battlefield 2, Unreal 3 and several others will be using it long before anyone has a R520 in their hands (There is even a rumored patch for HL2). But hey if it helps you sleep at night to believe that no one is using it...whatever.

Yes, but not one of those games provides superior visuals because of SM3.0. All they use it for is to keep Nvidia cards from getting owned by ATI's faster implementation of SM2.0.

Also if ATI hits the dates they are predicted to hit with R520 then Unreal 3 will be out well after people have their hands on R520's.
 
PRIME1 said:
As far as your last mistaken quote... Far Cry, Splinter Cell 3, Painkiller, etc. all use SM3.0 and very soon Battlefield 2, Unreal 3 and several others will be using it long before anyone has a R520 in their hands (There is even a rumored patch for HL2). But hey if it helps you sleep at night to believe that no one is using it...whatever.

Get off the Nvidia PR pipe for a moment. Think. What visual difference can you possibly benefit by and like under the NV40 that the R420/80 cant do. SM/VS 3.0 will never show a graphically quality over 2.0/b. Best you can hope for is a boost, so far that has been very rare. Nvidia HDR literally cuts GPU power by 40% or more when in use. This forces you not only to shut off all AA/AF but to drop resolution. For a lighting effect? I'll take motion blurr and 3Dc effects any day of the week. When the NV40 was being launched it was literally stated by Nvidia that "all games using SM3.0 would allow the NV40 and its varrients to enjoy unmatched speed". Thats literally from one of the marketing confrences back in early 2004. That has never been true to this very day. Fact of the matter is, in raw gaming power, ATI still rules. Nvidia has a nice card that is going to take alot more months to get it to actually work correctly.

The absolute minimum, and this is not a joke, that the R520 can be is:

Core: 600mhz
memory 1400mhz
24-32 pixel pipes (equivilant to todays pipes = 31-41)
8 vertex pipes.
(Optional) Its own diesel powered generator


Thats the minimum. So while you can yell BS and rumer, and paper launch and all other kinda of crap, ATI has a core tapped (proven), and boards in production (also proven). That card will have those specs as a minimum and can possibly be higher. A refresh is also planned for november called the R580 (proven). So happily wait for your SM3.0 major super best score that will never come, and keep being loyal.
 
Hate_Bot said:
He has officially replaed Redifined as my "Most blind * fan-boy ever"

(Ricko I mean)

some people are just retarded... :(

So true...guess what I label I have stuck on you? ;)
(Hint: FANB.Y!!!)

Terra - Fan-wanna-be-boys exist in both "camps"..and you are indeed one of them! :)
 
The individual that made the statement: ATI still rules. Rules what? Obviously, this a fan oriented statement. In reality, nothing could be further from the truth. What are we talking about OEM's? Maybe...ATI has made a qauntum leap in this arena. However, Nvidia has been so consistent in just about every area of its operations that it is hard to be truly critical.
If you want to talk about success....the 6800GT....without questions is the king of value, performance and (most importantly) availablity. ATI's past success is undoubtedly the 9800 pro. But, that was then and this is NOW!
 
So happily wait for your SM3.0 major super best score that will never come, and keep being loyal

Well, the funny thing is that the R520 ATI cards that are scheduled for around June/July, will support SM3.0, and all the latest models of everything. Also with POSSIBLE G-DDR4, and, as said above, 24-32 pixel pipelines, that are x1.3, so they are equivalent to around 29-39 pipelines today.

I think they are planning for much LATER in the future, that they will allow not one, not two, but three cards linked together, purely and only by the PCI-E bus. No physical attachments. They mentioned one master card running it, then two slave cards that are side by side to it.

Though I have not purchased an X850 XT (I chose it for my build, but haven't bought it and don't plan to now because of the R520), I think I might hold out once more on a new build until the R520 series hits stores this summer.
 
Ricko, read the post I made for Hate-Bot...the same applies for you.
(Hint FANB.Y!!!)
Shall I name a nVidia mistake?
FX5800 ;) *SS*

Terra...
 
Terra said:
So true...guess what I label I have stuck on you? ;)
(Hint: FANB.Y!!!)

Terra - Fan-wanna-be-boys exist in both "camps"..and you are indeed one of them! :)

How exactly am I a fan boy? I have no trouble with people purchasing either brands, and I thing both brands are good.
 
I just want to point out that I am a fair-weather-fan when it comes to video cards.

I am only a fanb.y for college basketball and the MLB. Where in those categories, it means more to be a fanb.y than to be a fair weather fan. As opposed to when it comes to...*sigh* video cards :rolleyes: ... it is better to be a "fair weather fan". Simply so you follow the person that just makes the more superior product. Not by past view, but by current. Who cares who was ahead a year ago or 6 months ago, if they are winning / losing now, then everything is different.

Please, spend time being a fan for more legitimate things. Like sports. I mean... being a fan for computer hardware... that's just... geeky. I know someone will say you are on a geek website and yadda yadda yadda, build computers, I know, we know lots of stuff about them... you know. Well this is like geek^10.

Now right now I am leaning towards ATI heavily, but if Nvidia can make a better product, they can make a better product, so I would then lean back towards them. It's that simple.

I know you also might be arguing about which one is better, and that's fine, but to be blinded by fanb.yism is just geeky and stupid....^10. :)
 
Ricko said:
The individual that made the statement: ATI still rules. Rules what? Obviously, this a fan oriented statement. In reality, nothing could be further from the truth. What are we talking about OEM's? Maybe...ATI has made a qauntum leap in this arena. However, Nvidia has been so consistent in just about every area of its operations that it is hard to be truly critical.
If you want to talk about success....the 6800GT....without questions is the king of value, performance and (most importantly) availablity. ATI's past success is undoubtedly the 9800 pro. But, that was then and this is NOW!

Value=X800XL

6800GT is a fantastic value for AGP though.

And the X850XT-PE is tha fastest card out there, in terms of just pure power. (well, single cards anyway, but SLI and AMR is still a bit of a Niche market)
 
Hate_Bot said:
... but SLI and AMR is still a bit of a Niche market)

Infact 3Dcards are a niche....
The biggest graphics manufactur(by sheer numbers) are intel ;)

Terra...
 
He is talking about a niche in the niche.
I think we all know what he meant.
Just because he argues points other than the standard does not make him a fan boy.
Though I do hear him talking about the R520 an awful lot and I like to just talk about whats current.
Here is one of Hate_Bots comments.
bah, for AGP I would go for a 6800G, just not from newegg, there are much cheaper retailers around

Keep in mind this is in the ATI fourms and the topic is about weather or not a certain fellow should purchase the X800Pro or another card.
Sounds so !!!!!!ish to me dont it?
I am sick of people calling Hate_Bot a !!!!!!.
Tiss all till later.
 
{NG}Fidel

Dig deeper..the benefit of digital forum..all you say is stored ;)

Terra...
 
Hate_Bot said:
Im still laughing at Ricko how he got communism and Faschism mixed up....


:D

And I still go *ROFL* over how you tried to act mature, with an insult to peoples virginity :rolleyes: *SS*
 
Terra said:
{NG}Fidel

Dig deeper..the benefit of digital forum..all you say is stored ;)

Terra...

its true I used to be a bit of a fan boy, but frankly, who the hell cares what card someone gets. Like I said, Im more then happy to suggest an Nvidia card if so required, Unlike Ricko, who dies a little every time someone buys ATI ;)
 
Terra said:
And I still go *ROFL* over how you tried to act mature, with an insult to peoples virginity :rolleyes: *SS*

And Im still laughing even though your being a prick.

prick...


(j/k)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top