Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Manual fan speed control is available via Overdrive!!
I don't know how but Crysis Warhead looks better than 8.9.
really? got a screenshot comparison? might be a placebo effect (not calling you out or anything just genuinely interested).
Manual fan speed control is available via Overdrive!!
fixed my idle issue. now both cards idle at 160core 500mem![]()
4850CF here, have had issues with the last few drivers. MOM.implementation errors etc. Googling it leads me to believe it is a .net framework issue, so I am uninstalling and resinstalling all ATi and .net software.
I don't see the HD 4670 listed. I have to admit this is a pain in the rear. They should not release new cards with crappy drivers like that. I had to order an 8800GS because of that crap.