That's actually a Windows bug, not an ATI bug. There is a hotfix for that.
Can you please point me in the direction of the hotfix and can anyone else confirm this fixes the BSOD on Windows startup?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's actually a Windows bug, not an ATI bug. There is a hotfix for that.
They suck. They mess up older openGL games, esp quake 4 (a game I do play actually). I'm back on 10.5's.
Having a hard time finding it. Try this one, it's the one I used. This may or may not fix the BSOD on boot up, I believe it is supposed to.Can you please point me in the direction of the hotfix and can anyone else confirm this fixes the BSOD on Windows startup?