ASUS ROG Swift PG348Q - 3440x1440 Ultra Widescreen, 100Mhz GSync

unt1tled

n00b
It'll be interesting to see how this compares to Acer's X34

asus-pg348q-monitor-front.jpg

asus-pg348q-monitor-back.jpg

•34”
•3440×1440 resolution
•21:9 ultra-wide aspect ratio for increased immersion and improved horizontal workflow
•IPS based panel for superior color reproduction, black levels, reduction of color shifting and wide viewing angles
•NVIDIA G-SYNC equipped offering smooth, responsive tear free gaming with improved motion clarity. Additionally equipped with ULMB operating mode for outstanding motion clarity.
•Ultra thing “frameless” design for seamless surround gaming
•ASUS exclusive GamePlus features and Turbo Key
•Ergonomic adjustment including tilt, swivel and height adjustment

Read More:
Eyes-on with ASUS's new 34-inch curved ultra-wide gaming monitor

Last edited:
Looks like it is from the future. I hope there is a Freesync version or that I can find someone that wants to buy two 290x cards.

I wonder why all the artwork in the back? Anyway, this is going to be very pricey.

I like it. I don't expect to see it before Christmas though. I'll most likely get the Acer X34 first, then this Asus, keep which one I like better and sell of fthe other.

All these high refresh, IPS, g-sync models, but too big for me. All I really want is one of these in 1080p.

I'm kind of surprised that Ultrawidescreen resolution Benchmarks haven't become all that common. This segment seems to be a growing trend..even back to the multiple monitor days

Hopefully they will do review samples soon seeing that the Acer version will be out soon and people will probably want to make a decision over the holidays.

Back