karthik316_1999
n00b
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2011
- Messages
- 9
Hi All,
Am planning to get this http://www.asus.com/Display/LCD_Monitors/PA238Q/#overview
Asus PA238Q 23" LED display today noon. Are there any last minute considerations that I should be looking at ?
I see that this is a full hd 1920 x 1080 monitor. Is this supposed to be its native resolution ? What would be the least resolution that I can use this panel at for games ?
Just worried as my gpu (6850) is not playing COD:black ops at 1024 x 768 resolution smoothly on my 17" CRT . would the gameplay be even more worse on this asus panel then?
Thanks !
Am planning to get this http://www.asus.com/Display/LCD_Monitors/PA238Q/#overview
Asus PA238Q 23" LED display today noon. Are there any last minute considerations that I should be looking at ?
I see that this is a full hd 1920 x 1080 monitor. Is this supposed to be its native resolution ? What would be the least resolution that I can use this panel at for games ?
Just worried as my gpu (6850) is not playing COD:black ops at 1024 x 768 resolution smoothly on my 17" CRT . would the gameplay be even more worse on this asus panel then?
Thanks !