ASUS Matrix OR Poseidon - CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!

Replacing my 4870 and play some of the more recent games on some more visually appealing graphical settings

If my name is picked, I will be able to finally power my ASUS ROG SWIFT with a dedicated GPU rather than the Intel i7 4770k integrated graphics that is currently powering it! I will install it immediately and run ASUS Realbench to achieve my best score yet! I will then game like crazy in celebration of the generosity of ASUS and [H] and my birthday!

What would I do with a Poseidon card? I presume this is a 980, but heck I'd take a 780 version at this point, XMAS is pretty skinny so far for Me, I got a $25 amazon card from the Relatives and the Asus DVD drive has not been shipped yet, bummer... I'd use the card for Crunching on Seti@Home, for War Commander and to help keep this iceberg of a mobile home and My cat warm, My gas heater is broke and I can't fix it until Feb 2015(the blower needs connecting, the park has said they'd fix that, but due to a lack of cash, they're raising the rent on Jan 1st by $15 a month on everyones rent to hopefully get more fixed around here, if by Feb 2015 the heater hasn't been fixed, I'll have to spend the estimated cost of $120.00 to get some gas heat and discard the supplied electric heater). No I wouldn't sell the card, it would be used with My Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 motherboard and the i7 3820 cpu that I have... This Poseidon card will replace the Zotac Infinity GTX580 as the Primary card...

Finally play some of the games I've bought that can't run at 1440p with high settings.

With the Matrix, I would go on a war against the overlords who have enslaved us all in a virtual world.

I'd upgrade my wife's new 280 with it and give that 280 to a friend of mine who is in desperate need of an upgrade (running a 6950 1GB that used to be my wife's).

All the games all the time. Crank it all up to max settings and see what happens.

Use the chance of recording some gameplay through the card it's self for the giggles. Crank up some games past what my ASUS DC2 6970 could do. Give me and excuse to get a 144hz monitor or G-sync monitor. Give my 6970 to someone else on the forum for the giggles. Use it to fold this winter since my heater does not get to my room very good. Just to name a few.

DROOLING - and putting the included ASUS sticker on my case :D

I would use it for content creation (some 3d rendering too) and would pass my Asus GTX780 to my little son (8) so he would kick that tablet he has out of the window!

Thou shalt giveth thine video card to me to blow away thine graphics of current video card.

I would utilize the video card as a foundational component for an awesome new build!!!

Ok, just a mid priced build, but awesome for me.

Matrix.
Because my home theater build Needs some quiet power to embarrass my friends' consoles.

turf my 7770CF setup, install the new card and realize that I now need a new CPU 'cause my OC'd FX-4100 aint gonna cut it...

I'd have to go tri sli with this kind of card to help further awesomeify (yeah, it's a word now, deal with it) my 4k gaming rig.

Running some poorly-optimized console ports!

Just kidding...running some REAL PC games like The Witcher 3.

Playing the sh1t out of the games that bring my gtx760 to it's knees, Please please pleeeeaaaase pick me

Back