ASEC Company Issue case

mATX and half-height cards would look much more like the inspiration.

but this project gets bonus points for involving so very little additional money spent.

more kudos for you!

Not sure but I am planning on getting this machine some new guts fairly soon. Needs to be more quiet.

*Brought here by Stumble Upon*
This is friggin amazing.
Everything is extremely precise, im loving this case mod.
I would pay at least $200 for it.

You're kidding me. Did you just stuff that Aperture Science thing-we-don't-know-what-it-is into an Aperture Science Computer? That has got to be the dumbest thing that &#8230; whoa. Whoa, whoa &#8230; Unbelievable, you <"Subject Name Here"> must be the pride of <"Subject Hometown Here">.

Sorry to bump a post but this is looking reeaaaalllyyy "nice".
When I said nice it was in massive sarcasm quotes
That was a joke. Haha

P.S I'm working on my own version using a modified mini ITX case
:)
P.S.S How did you get the grill inside and what type of paint did you use? Are the logos stenciled, etched or just stickers?

Last edited:
I put the mesh on the back side of the center piece and bent it around from there to get the molded form I needed. I did have to make a couple cuts to ease the process but it was not too bad. I used simple krylon fusion. Stuff sticks to just about anything. You just have to make sure it does not get too hot or cold. Logos were drawn in Adobe Illustrator and printed to the size I needed. Drawn on the surface and masking tape applied. Then I cut away the portions that were not needed. This was mostly useful for the compound curve on the mouse. Vinyl stencils were used on the keyboard but paint was applied and they were removed.

I put the mesh on the back side of the center piece and bent it around from there to get the molded form I needed. I did have to make a couple cuts to ease the process but it was not too bad. I used simple krylon fusion. Stuff sticks to just about anything. You just have to make sure it does not get too hot or cold. Logos were drawn in Adobe Illustrator and printed to the size I needed. Drawn on the surface and masking tape applied. Then I cut away the portions that were not needed. This was mostly useful for the compound curve on the mouse. Vinyl stencils were used on the keyboard but paint was applied and they were removed.

Thanks I'm getting stuff together I'll post photos of finished ASEC computer after I'm done i might be busy though, my job is killing me but its real good paye
Here's the planned specs though
GIGABYTE GA-Z77N Mini ITX LGA1155
Core i7 3770K
16GB DDR3-1600
[5]1TB HDD
512 GB SSD
Nvidia GTX680
:D
We are pleased to present an amusing fact: The device is more valuable than any of the computers in <Subject Hometown Here>

Back