AoC Beta keys being handed out

does anyone still pay for fileplanet?

lol, I paid for a year to get Crysis beta..... I missed the first batch of keys, still waiting to get in. Couple of my friends got in though, I have been hearing bad things :( .

got my key...still downloading the 12.59gb client. Also, you can't play till May 1st.

I'm subscribed to file planet but when I go to that beta page to register, all it says is "Subscribe to Fileplanet". What gives? :confused:

Do you have a paid sub Phobic? That is what you need.

They are doing keys in waves. So keep checking.

Check now...people are saying second wave out. GO GO GO GO need a [H] team for beta!

i was refreshing every 5 minutes and the status went from coming soon to distributed. I call shenanigans.

WOW...looks like it. Reports I am seeing is they were gone in under 5 minutes!

i was refreshing every 5 minutes and the status went from coming soon to distributed. I call shenanigans.

erm yeah. same here. that was bull.

wait zoobaby: are we supposed to see a link on that page to get the beta key? or through our email or something? I'm logged in, and it changed really quickly.. so wonder if I am doing something wrong here.

I had seen it a couple minutes after they went up and was too late... amazingly fast. I get Founder's Club for Fileplanet for free from my cable company...

Link on page should work...no one got emails this time around.

I got my key in the 2nd batch (4/23). The way to do it is to install their COMRADE client and leave it running. I did this and got an instant message when the 2nd batch became available. Clicked a link in the IM and was able to sign up for the beta and get my beta key. Refreshing their beta sign up page over and over is a useless endevour. The only way to make sure you know EXACTLY when the keys are being passed out is to use their Comrade client.

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/ageofconan/index2.aspx

Good luck to all that are trying to get in!

New batch is up now. Just got a key. Yay for Fileplanet not being blocked at work. :D

You have to be fast it lasted 5 minutes for batch 1 this morning I timed it.

I'm subscribed to file planet but when I go to that beta page to register, all it says is "Subscribe to Fileplanet". What gives? :confused:

There is a big button that says APPLY in the middle of the page. However, there is a limited amount of keys given out twice daily and they go fast. Last night I was 10 mins late, all were gone. Got lucky this morning :).

If you scroll down right above the calendar it will tell you if there are any available in current batch.

just curious are ya'll founder club members or just regular members. Cause I got the cheap 15 dollars for 3 months package and dont know if I can even get a key with it?

just curious are ya'll founder club members or just regular members. Cause I got the cheap 15 dollars for 3 months package and dont know if I can even get a key with it?

Says subscriber only, not founder only. Metal Gear 4 is founder only, I do not think this one is.

I got the cheapest plan @ $6.95/month and I got my key this morning.

I got my key last night. Comrade is the only way to get notification of the key before they are all taken. Just to put it in perspective, the second I saw the notification, I had clicked on the link. And yes, 12GB o_O

Edit: Looks like they took that $3.95 deal down :(

I signed up with this and got a key on the first wave because my buddy told me to grab one. It is all about timing :eek:

That's awesome -- assuming that's on old EQ reference. To this day, I miss playing. Maybe this game can fill the void. :)

9.4GB and counting...

Don't get your hopes up. My buddy that was in beta did not have good things to say.

Don't get your hopes up. My buddy that was in beta did not have good things to say.

It's a matter of opinion as with anything... being in the beta myself, I can't comment ;). Let me just say I have it pre-ordered, and have been looking at AoC/WAR quite a lot over time.

It's a matter of opinion as with anything... being in the beta myself, I can't comment ;). Let me just say I have it pre-ordered, and have been looking at AoC/WAR quite a lot over time.

Sweet. I think Vanguard was the last big MMO beta I was in. We all know how that went. :p

10.5GBs and counting...

Back