Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Put in an order for one today, says In Warehouse so I'm guessing shipping soonish. Went with the E6400, was plannin on gettin a E6600 but saving some extra money and what I hear the E6400 is a beast overclocker.
if it says "in warehouse", it should go out today (assuming it didn't just chg to this). On the other hand, it says "processing", it could mean they have it in stock or NOT, in the case of the MSI 975X mobo I ordered Saturday when it was supposed to be in stock Otherwise, Ewiz, ZZF and Tankguys have been my favorite etailers of late.
Mine was shipped approximately 10 min ago. A 6400. I still have a 6600 on pre-order with ShopBLT. Don't know if I should keep it. I'll see how the 6400 is when it comes and the ETA of the 6600. I do have intentions to build a 2nd rig with a gigabyte board for the killer FSB. But, for now I just want to enjoy my P5W and mushkin RAMS.
My experience with eWiz is to call customer service and ask them about your invoice and then they will allocate what they have in stock to your Invoice number and ship it out. That happened with me and my AB9 Pro motherboard. I ordered it and called them up and they said they had 1 left and he would make sure they sent it to me. I got it a few days later.
I went ahead and ordered one earlier this evening and I already have a tracking number. I was worried they didn't actually have them in stock, but I guess they do.