Anyone besides me actually excited about seeing what the Revolution will be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you won't be dissappointed. Aries blog is actually pretty close to what this guy told me. I playe Condition Zero with him and he told us clan members about it a long time ago.

Kiggles said:
Amazing can be reasonably subjective. I mean, a father witnessing his child's birth might be pretty amazed, but to anyone else, it's probably kinda icky, yeah?

Oh yeah. The May 19th thing showed up in their press conference AND was the day they revealed NES. I can't wait till tommorrow. I won't be getting much sleep tonight! ;)

Blinkme323 said:
Oh yeah. The May 19th thing showed up in their press conference AND was the day they revealed NES. I can't wait till tommorrow. I won't be getting much sleep tonight! ;)

Now thats got me kinda beleaving they'll reveal the whole guacamole tommarow even more. :)

There is so much evidence pointing to them releasing it tommorrow. If they don't there will be a riot. Lol. I don't know all the details yet and haven't seen it in game, so I am stoked.

Kiggles said:
Amazing can be reasonably subjective. I mean, a father witnessing his child's birth might be pretty amazed, but to anyone else, it's probably kinda icky, yeah?
So what you arre saying is that the Nintendo Revolution game console will open up, and give birth to a smaller game boy like console? And that is what is to me amazing about it?

Or have I just misinterpreted you?

LOL!!! :D ;)

USMC2Hard4U said:
So what you arre saying is that the Nintendo Revolution game console will open up, and give birth to a smaller game boy like console? And that is what is to me amazing about it?

Or have I just misinterpreted you?

Gave birth to AI. I think Nintendo stole the show this year without breakin a swet. :)

The more and more times goes by the more and more I realize I'm caring less and less about other things at E3. Nintendo, without really releasing anything at all so far has stolen every last once of attention from those who are hardcore into consoles and just tech in general. Its gotten to the point that everyone and everything and everything once of matter is in question as to what May 19th brings. This is freaking insane. I havent seen this much hype ever probably. Its everywhere, all the forums I visit, even the none tech ones, are waiting for tomorrow.

I honestly cant wait for tomorrow.

Skrying said:
The more and more times goes by the more and more I realize I'm caring less and less about other things at E3. Nintendo, without really releasing anything at all so far has stolen every last once of attention from those who are hardcore into consoles and just tech in general. Its gotten to the point that everyone and everything and everything once of matter is in question as to what May 19th brings. This is freaking insane. I havent seen this much hype ever probably. Its everywhere, all the forums I visit, even the none tech ones, are waiting for tomorrow.

They might announce they are going out of buinsess....?

What else could it be....

Bought out by the Man, Bill gates....?

Hrmmm....

How about Gold Plated NES cartrages like Link was :)

Sigh Nintendo, Nintendo.... I just hope Full backwards compatability is true.... that way I can delete my emula..... Umm I mean nothing, nevermind :p

Nintendo has set up a press conference for 10 Am on thursday morning!!!

megaton.jpg

DAMN IT! That's when I'm at work. :(

Please, someone if there's a feed of it record it, PLEASE. I want to see this.

Skrying said:
DAMN IT! That's when I'm at work. :(

Please, someone if there's a feed of it record it, PLEASE. I want to see this.
u know all the gaming sites will record it.

Heading to bed, I'll check back in at 7am CST and then I wont be home till 5pm CST. Argh, this is killing me. :(

Conker said:
Gave birth to AI. I think Nintendo stole the show this year without breakin a swet. :)

...they haven't much of interest...they've shown us a little rectangular box, Pokemon XD, Nintendogs, another Gameboy revision, and more Zelda. Aside from the box, it's the same show they've put on for years.

If anyone has stolen the show, it's Sony...and they haven't really shown much other than pre-rendered eye candy and over-exaggerated graphs.

Microsoft is making progress with their hands-on demos but their press conference was horrible.

WickedAngel said:
...they haven't much of interest...they've shown us a little rectangular box, Pokemon XD, Nintendogs, another Gameboy revision, and more Zelda. Aside from the box, it's the same show they've put on for years.

If anyone has stolen the show, it's Sony...and they haven't really shown much other than pre-rendered eye candy and over-exaggerated graphs.
In one sense, yes, but how many topics regarding sony do you see in here compared to Nintendo? I know we don't comprise the world, and I will agree with you, as far as Average Joe is concerned, Sony 4 teh win.

All the same, it looks like we're playing into Nintendo's hands quite well. I don't believe Nintendo is entirely anxious to attract the attention of everyone to this scheme. Look how well ilovebees worked out. I suppose there were plenty of other marketing tools for Halo2, but it is an example. The people following this story are talking. That is likely all Nintendo is banking on. Spreading the word to attract attention.

Yeah, I have seen discussion of this conspiracy in a TON of the forums I visit. probably 20+ of the 25 or so I regularly visit.

I certainly hope I don't wake up disappointed tomorrow. They have disappointed me in the past :(

Skrying said:
Its gotten to the point that everyone and everything and everything once of matter is in question as to what May 19th brings. This is freaking insane. I havent seen this much hype ever probably. Its everywhere, all the forums I visit, even the none tech ones, are waiting for tomorrow.

Yeah same here, every forum I go to is focused on this event. This has got to be the most exciting E3 I've ever seen. It's 2:54am right now and I can't go to sleep, I just keep lurking around different forums reading up on all the updates. :eek:

Yeah just look at this forum... The top 8 threads are all Nintendo. lol
And here I thought that Nintendo was not loved by this current generation of kids.

Nintendo is doing an amazing job with this. I woke up to so many more romours. Most of them just fake hype, but people are getting really excited. I can't wait for the e3 press conference. :cool:

A buddy of mine offered me an e3 pass for today too, but I have way too much work to finish up. I was trying to avoid all the hype, but I would like to see if they lay anything out today.

A Revolution In Entertainment Systems.

There's an image floating around with those words, looks like a banner.
Look at it again:
A Revolution In Entertainment Systems

Aries...

There are so many huuuge coincidences going on, which may mean something is actually going on. I really don't want to set my self up for dissapointment though.

i feel like nintendo has been left in the dust this round. i think the ps3 will probably end up winning this round (again). the xbox360 will most likely end up doing better than the original xbox. and, i wouln't be suprised if the revolution sold worse than the gamecube.

10 AM cali time I guess.... ugh it's only 9:30 now in NY that means I have to wait till 1... and then it'll take around 30 min for descent pictures/movies to go on the net... :(

carrot said:
i feel like nintendo has been left in the dust this round. i think the ps3 will probably end up winning this round (again). the xbox360 will most likely end up doing better than the original xbox. and, i wouln't be suprised if the revolution sold worse than the gamecube.

It depends a lot on the console pricing, if xbox starts off at 350 or so and gets this years christmas season all to itself then in the fall the ps3 starts off at 500 it'll hurt sony a lot. Developers will not develop for a system thats not selling and so MS could win big. But I don't think sony would make a mistake like that....

To ease the pain, I'll drop another hint. If you look at the reflection on the disk in the ON video; you will see the revolution console at Nintendo "revealed" on Tuesday.

Korgun said:
10 AM cali time I guess.... ugh it's only 9:30 now in NY that means I have to wait till 1... and then it'll take around 30 min for descent pictures/movies to go on the net... :(

Blinkme323 said:
The Revolution will not be weak. It will give the PS3 a run for its money and beat the XBOX360 by a small margin. It has dual r520's with 16mb Edram. And btw, all systems will be backwords compatibel with every system that company ever produced. That means XBOX2 with XBOX. PS3 with PS2 and PS1. I will probably get them all. ;)

Now how can you claim this? Both 360 and PS3 have 3.2 procs inside correct? And from what I read the 360 has 512memory compared to PS3's 256memory. So how can you claim as fast as PS3 but faster then 360? LOL

gotta love bias!

Oh and you gotta love M$. They knew calling the xbox2 would look "less" then a Sony3 ahha. So let's call it (3)60 :D

The PS3 has much better technology then the XBOX360. Its cell cpu is theoretically twice as fast as the Xbox's. Of course, they are both overkill and developers won't utilize either fully until a few years. The XBOX360 has shared 700mhz 512mb ddr3 memory. The PS3 has 3.2ghz 256mb XDR and 700mhz 256mb DDR memory. The PS3 has the same amount of memory as the XBOX2 but its main memory is 4x faster. The Blu-Ray disks will allow a lot more AI and such. Just look at the Killzone 2 clip. That IS real time. Also, PS3's video card is about 10% faster.

maleficarus said:
Now how can you claim this? Both 360 and PS3 have 3.2 procs inside correct? And from what I read the 360 has 512memory compared to PS3's 256memory. So how can you claim as fast as PS3 but faster then 360? LOL

gotta love bias!

Oh and you gotta love M$. They knew calling the xbox2 would look "less" then a Sony3 ahha. So let's call it (3)60 :D

Ok dude how can you say that it IS realtime? Have you worked on Killzone 2? We just have to wait and see in the coming months. I am gonna be first in line for the PS3 if it is though.

Blinkme323 said:
To ease the pain, I'll drop another hint. If you look at the reflection on the disk in the ON video; you will see the revolution console at Nintendo "revealed" on Tuesday.

Who the hell are you?

I looked, there's definately something there... It's black.
dvd.jpg

The Killzone 2 video is definately real time. The developer said it was in an interview. He said the finished product will have even better AI. Also, at e3, they loaded the models before they played it meaning it has to be real time. Prerendered clips can't load things real time. My source confirmed this.

As far as the ON video goes. It definately holds a secret. www.nintendoon.com now links to ign who is a big partner of nintendo. Links showed up on nintendo's site for a few minutes to the ON video. The music is on the new Smash bro's. At e3, the guy kept making secret references to it (the brain). A guy posted a backstage screenshot from e3 with people wearing visors and these funky controllers playing the rev. Nintendo makes 3 patents for VR stuff. You can see the Rev in the reflection. And, if you listen slowly, you can hear a guy saying "May 19th, its real" in the background. I forget when it happens, some guy had an optimized clip of it where you could hear it clearly. What more evidence do you need? Don't you think Nintendo would have denied it if it wasn't real. Also, my prediction for the press conference today was right. They planned this for months. Look at all of this hype.

This just in. One of Nintendo's web cams at e3 is out. It seems they turned the lights out in the room to hide something. The unveiling might be close. Tommorrow there is a good chance of a playable demo.

Blinkme323 said:
The Killzone 2 video is definately real time. The developer said it was in an interview. He said the finished product will have even better AI. Also, at e3, they loaded the models before they played it meaning it has to be real time. Prerendered clips can't load things real time. My source confirmed this.

Stop with this already, it isn't. :-/ http://ps3.ign.com/articles/616/616591p1.html

PS, where are you guys watching the webcams at?

I am 100% sure that is NOT pre-rendered. At the very least, it is real time, but scripted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back