Anyone backorder 3080 RTX through Tiger Direct ?

Has anyone placed an order through Tiger Direct for a 3080 RTX? It appears you can place an order, they will ship it as soon as stock is available. I used to buy PC parts from Tiger Direct back in the days when they had a large presence like Newegg. Did anyone have any success in getting a 3080 from them?

Mylex

Gawd
I would search reddit if anyone has received one from them. I purchased one that said 3-4 days delivering but the date lapsed. I called they had no idea when it would, then a reddit post popped up asking if anyone has gotten directions of when they plan on shipping any. These cards are hard enough for the typical 3 so I wouldn't place much hope on TD,office depot or even cdw until the beginning of the year.

Chelica

2[H]4U
I don't think any of the companies doing backorder have been fulfilling them. Not counting direct to the manufacturer themselves, like EVGA with their wait list queue.

SPARTAN VI

Supreme [H]ardness
Why would anyone order from TigerDirect?

I know a guy who ordered a single GeForce 7800 GT from TigerDirect back in the day, and got a box of 4x GeForce 7800 GT's instead. So I'd buy from TigerDirect hoping for a repeat of that luck. :ROFLMAO:

7800GT22.jpg