I just wanted to post and say that I've bought two very cool things in the last week.
1) m-audio studiophile LX4 2.1 monitor system
2) Mackie 1642VLZ Pro mixing board
They are both in the mail and should be here tuesday. I'll be glad to be rid of these Klipsch 2.1's for monitoring. I've also already outgrown my behringer mixing board. It only has 6 mic preamps and the 1642 I bought has ten
I forgot to mention, but I also bought a m-audio delta 44 soundcard. Now I'll have three soundcards in my machine
Giving me ten analog channels at one time. I'm really psyched at all this.
What have you guys bought recently???
Lyquist
1) m-audio studiophile LX4 2.1 monitor system
2) Mackie 1642VLZ Pro mixing board
They are both in the mail and should be here tuesday. I'll be glad to be rid of these Klipsch 2.1's for monitoring. I've also already outgrown my behringer mixing board. It only has 6 mic preamps and the 1642 I bought has ten
I forgot to mention, but I also bought a m-audio delta 44 soundcard. Now I'll have three soundcards in my machine
What have you guys bought recently???
Lyquist