• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any good Screensavers?

scojer

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
10,396
I use Geoforms from Nvidia. It just looks cool and I haven't came across anything else that I like... though it is getting kind of boring.

Have any recommendations?
 
I like the morphing fractal ones, although I don't really do screensavers for the most part. Too easy to just click the monitor off.
 
I used to like flashy screen savers but now I prefer the simple Windows 3D Text one where it shows a spinning Windows version name text
 
Flying Toasters FTW !!

https://www.screensaversplanet.com/screensavers/after-dark-flying-toasters-1153/

In lieu of that, I use the slideshow option set to one of my picture folders.
That looks... well, like toasters flying. I'll give it a go!
I used to like flashy screen savers but now I prefer the simple Windows 3D Text one where it shows a spinning Windows version name text
Eh, those are pretty boring. I don't need super flashy, just something that doesn't come installed with windows.
 
Mowing Boris or a blank screen. No need to have my PC calculating crazy geo forms.

 
just black screen for me, every once in a while I use one of the "included with windows" options, back in the day downloading a free screensaver was a quick way to get a virus. Now i just dont care about screensavers.
 
I use the "flying through space" starfield screensaver that came with WinXP. Fortunately I saved the .scr file when I upgraded from XP so I can still use it on more modern Windows.
 
Back
Top