Any good Screensavers?

scojer

[H]F Junkie
I use Geoforms from Nvidia. It just looks cool and I haven't came across anything else that I like... though it is getting kind of boring.

Have any recommendations?

I like the morphing fractal ones, although I don't really do screensavers for the most part. Too easy to just click the monitor off.

I used to like flashy screen savers but now I prefer the simple Windows 3D Text one where it shows a spinning Windows version name text

Flying Toasters FTW !!

https://www.screensaversplanet.com/screensavers/after-dark-flying-toasters-1153/

In lieu of that, I use the slideshow option set to one of my picture folders.
That looks... well, like toasters flying. I'll give it a go!
I used to like flashy screen savers but now I prefer the simple Windows 3D Text one where it shows a spinning Windows version name text
Eh, those are pretty boring. I don't need super flashy, just something that doesn't come installed with windows.

Mowing Boris or a blank screen. No need to have my PC calculating crazy geo forms.

just black screen for me, every once in a while I use one of the "included with windows" options, back in the day downloading a free screensaver was a quick way to get a virus. Now i just dont care about screensavers.

I use the "flying through space" starfield screensaver that came with WinXP. Fortunately I saved the .scr file when I upgraded from XP so I can still use it on more modern Windows.

Back