Antec P190...holy jeebus!

wow. that is one hell of a case

that fan on the side panel is huge :D

nice looking case too :D

hopefully, they'll have a version without the 2 included power supplies as I along with many others would not need them. I like the case, but wouldn't be able to afford it if they include the psu's cause it would most likely be like $300+.

Introducing the P200, with a new 2ft low-flo fan. Only a matter of time folks....

damn...

I bet it will cost waaaay too much for anyone to afford though. Oh well, it really is just a P180B with a bunch of extra crap... You could probably mod the P180B to look like that easily (but getting that big fan will be a challenge)

Ha, their better cable management looks just like the modding I'm doing to my P180, imagine that.

That is one beast of a case though.

MonoDestro said:
Ha, their better cable management looks just like the modding I'm doing to my P180, imagine that.

That is one beast of a case though.

Maybe Antec's spys are onto you :eek: Seen any large black SUVs in your neighborhood lately?

Delighted to see that they've lost the stupid damn spoiler thing on the top...

Erasmus354 said:
It looks like they made it a good couple inches longer than the P180.

Hopefully that means it takes an E-ATX board, dual clovertown ready. :D

oooOOOoooo...shiny :D

I think ill stick with my P180 that I'm soon to get for a while though...and the good news is is that this case may drive the price of the 180 down a little bit. I also like the idea of the dual 120mm fans on the top...that really does scream dual 120mm radiator.

I think that huge ass fan will make a huge ass difference in terms of cooling :0! On my p180, I have 2 120mm yate loons for exhaust (as well as 2 for intake). They blow a nice amount of air when the case is open, but when it's closed, you hardly feel it. Having that much more airflow incoming directly from the side panel and over most of the motherboard will make full use of those 3 120mm fans for exhaust, if you ask me. I would have to worry more about dust though.

I want this case so bad.... But I don't want the damn Power Supplies...

Please Antec, make a version that doesn't include the Power Supplies so us poor folk can afford this totally sweet case... (and yes I prefer this case over the P180)

:(

Nice case... but

1) They had better slot the front of that thing better than the p180's. Filters, metal fan gards, and those plastic covers just make it louder and move less air.

2) Oh no, two PSU's. When can we go to power bricks for the GPU's and forget this 1200W crap? It's not Antec's job, so i guess it's nice to provide the room for dual PSU's, but that doesn't make it any less absurd....

3) I'm curious if we will ever see a aluminum/steel combo to reduce the weight. I don't move my PC much at all, but the glass on my desk is only 2" thick ffs!

EDIT; And damnit, freaking sleeve your cables. What damn decade are we in now?

I see a p190 with a triple 120 rad in my future, oh yes.... I better start by getting an industrial grade rotary tool for xmas...

lol thats a lush case and cooling would be great though dust maybe a problem where i live

Wally said:
Delighted to see that they've lost the stupid damn spoiler thing on the top...

The spoiler on my P180 allowed my cpu to get better tracktion and go faster and added to my megahertz
:rolleyes:

synaps3 said:
damn...

I bet it will cost waaaay too much for anyone to afford though.

since when has that stopped anyone? look at the 8800gtx sli setup people... the people who spend $1200 on video cards when in 4 months can buy them each for quite a bit less, will probably drop $300 on this the second it comes out. mind-boggling.. :rolleyes:

I like how they said it was "considerably" heavier than the P180's 36 lbs. I'd get a hernia carrying my computer around when I had the P180 :rolleyes: .

That's some function over form right there. Specs are good but it sure ain't much to look at.

Obi_Kwiet said:
That's some function over form right there. Specs are good but it sure ain't much to look at.

it looks like a refrigerator.

i love absurdly huge cases.
they make me feel manly : )
just slap some casters on the bottom, toss out the PSUs and gimme one.

I like the Dual Top Blowholes, and that's it.

I'd rather have my P180B.

Antec didn't fix the problem with the rear fan... it has clearance issues with the Karajan Audio Module on the DFI LanParty boards.

Borgschulze said:
I like the Dual Top Blowholes, and that's it.

I'd rather have my P180B.

Antec didn't fix the problem with the rear fan... it has clearance issues with the Karajan Audio Module on the DFI LanParty boards.

ooooh... so I'm not the only one who had that problem..

i dont know what the aim of this case is. it retains its quiet features yet it has 3 oversized fans. low rpm or not when you have that many vent holes you will still hear sounds coming from those fans and the fans from inside the case. i dont think silent computer enthusiats will fall for this one and i guess those who want airflow will get this. im not sure if the case is a bit bigger but as cramped as the p180 was inside i'd be hard to fit a radiator inside of the case. remember how those scythe ninja fans were only an inch from the top fans. now im going to have to fit my mobo possibly under the fan/radiator assembly. but i guess i'd work for external placement. iunno, it just doesnt seem like the right fit to make a hybrid of the p180 and 900 case. thats my opinion of course.

Back