Antec Case & PSU Combo Lucky Draw!!!!!

Antec Rules
Their products are great
I am still rocking the Antec 1080AMG for a spare computer

Antec has consistently provided high quality products for many years. I've built several machines for myself and friends, all around Antec cases and PSUs.

I've used a few power supplies from Antec, and maybe a couple fans. They worked fine and were affordable. Wouldn't mind a chance to try out some cases from them or one of their new PSU's. ;)

I also have two gun metal P182B, and an older P180 in our house, all slightly modified internally. all with Antec high current gamer 750W PS. Love their fan arrangements. I like silence with good cooling. I have been eyeing up the P183V3 or the P280 for some time now.

Cheers Todd

Wow, this list is one hell of a spread for Antec.

Good reliable power supplies is what I like about Antec.

Last edited:
Antec, good quality, solidly built power supplies and cases, what more needs to be said? :)

Antec products just seem to last well past their expected lifetimes, never had anything unexpected happen.

I haven't had the chance to try an Antec case, but I have abused their first gen EPS12 True Power units and happily note it went for 7 years without so much as flinching. What more does a geek need?

My first custom PC build I used a Antec 300 case. While my main rig is no longer using this case, it served its purpose for years. It is now being used as a case for my family PC. Antec makes good long lasting sturdy cases! Ones that can be passed down to friends and family! :)

The first gen Antec 900 was my first "real" computer case. At the time it was an awesome case had plenty of room and style to go with it. I've upgraded since but it still sits in my closest waiting for me to have another use for it.

I'm sure I'm not stating anything that hasn't already been since in the multiple pages of posts before mine here, but Antec has always been there and the equipment has always been solid. You know what you're getting with Antec products. They're like the teddy bear you hold onto when you're little that doesn't grow up and use drugs and bang hookers.

Antec has always made quality products. Their cases are sleek and easy to use and their power supplies are solid. Good luck all!

I hope to win. I have been a fan of Antec for quite some time. I have recently purchased a Mini-ITX cast from Antec and I plan on buying a power supply from them as well for a case build. Their combination of quality and a decent price makes them a tip contender whenever I am looking for new computer hardware. To win a new case and powr supply would be awesome.

Clean looking cases and reliable power supplies (I have purchased them before).

I have been a long time fan of Antec's products. My first case was the Antec 1080 SOHO with an Antec 430W PSU. Now I have the 900 case and it's been fantastic thus far.

I'd love to win one of these. I have owned and recommended to friends Antec power supplies and cases for the value and quality. The cases might not be flashy but they are good solid cases that have what you need, and the power supplies tend to be rock solid performers. I'd definitely love to see the eleven hundred replace my current case. :)

Last edited:
Was hooked on Antec products since P180!
Like the quality of the products relative to their cost!

I have been buying Antec Power Supplies since I started building PCs over 15 years ago. Once they started selling cases I have purchased 4 300s, 2 900s, 1 180, and a Lanboy. Each and every one of these are still housing my home Lan Gaming Systems we use for our multiplayer matches. The Style, Performance and Quality are hard to beat.

Antecedent makes very reliable products. Wouldn't mind winning one of these bundles. :)

Antec has been a beacon and staple of quality plus reliability for as far back as I can remember. I still have Antec products from well over a decade ago that just keep on truckin'!

I've used various incarnations of the Antec Sonata as my go-to case and PSU for many builds for friends and family, as the price, stability, and acoustics are all exemplary.

Back