• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Another "which chair" thread

GJSNeptune

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
12,372
I really need a new chair. I'm still using the chair my dad got me before I went off to college in 2002. I still prefer armless because I play guitar, but I suppose I'm open to armrests if the chair is worth it, although I never find myself wishing I had armrests. I rest my arms on my desk and don't use a keyboard tray.

No executive chairs. Way too big and cumbersome.

I'm aiming for under $100 shipped/with tax. Probably slim pickin's though.


http://www.target.com/Sympal-Fabric...ction_name-bin&searchRank=pmrank&frombrowse=1 ($65)
http://www.amazon.com/5901AB12T-Com...UTF8&s=office-products&qid=1282759442&sr=1-15 (a little over budget though)
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
IMHO I would not buy a chair I plan to sit in for less then 150ish.. From someone who has owned several & had a desk job for the better part of my adult life a chair is something that I refuse to skimp on as you end up spending just toooooo much time in them to deal with a low end or uncomfortable chair..

this is the chair I have, but its long discontinued, But its way comfy..
 
Normally I'd never buy a chair without sitting in it but I never bought one without arms. :)

For me there's way too many variables in seating comfort to make a strictly visual internet purchase.

Go poke around CSN Chairs and see if anything suits your fancy.

Many chairs have removeable arms.
 
True, but B&Ms have crazy markup and then sales tax. I know I should spend a lot on a chair, but I can't right now, and just about any chair is better than the chair I have now anyway.
 
True, but B&Ms have crazy markup and then sales tax.
I went a found a chair I liked and searched the internet for the best price. Just flip the chair over or look at the tags to get all the info.

In the end, the B&M store was $5.00 cheaper than purchasing over the internet for this chair.

BTW, in case you didn't look, the link in my first post has all the chairs for under $100.00.
 
Back
Top