• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Announcement - [H]orde Rewards Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, I'm going to have to get my main rig + fileserver turned back on for this thing. Went on a roadtrip to Florida to visit my dad for the week, and had to turn off the computers at the place I'm stay at. Bah.

 
Just so you guys know, I am tracking the last 7 days production and the last 7 weeks. I am looking for sharp drops in production and also to make sure you meet the 1k PPD and under requirement. Here is an example of what stats I am pulling:

sample.png
 
AtomicMoose said:
Just so you guys know, I am tracking the last 7 days production and the last 7 weeks. I am looking for sharp drops in production and also to make sure you meet the 1k PPD and under requirement. Here is an example of what stats I am pulling:

do zim, do zim.....:D
 
NFM, are you entering?

your F@H points qualifies you to enter.
 
When I started F@H, I was with another company, and I had to jump through some hoops to get passed the firewall. Thus, my official name is wjhs\atomicmoose([H]ardOCP). Stanford ommits the "\" for some reason.
 
AtomicMoose said:
As the organizer, I think that may be a conflict of interest.
:)


of course you are right.

but you had no chance in this competing with me and my collection of overclocked Pentium III's !

:p
 
Pocatello said:
of course you are right.

but you had no chance in this competing with me and my collection of overclocked Pentium III's !

:p
If Only I could run F@H from work...
;)
 
AtomicMoose said:
Just so you guys know, I am tracking the last 7 days production and the last 7 weeks. I am looking for sharp drops in production and also to make sure you meet the 1k PPD and under requirement. Here is an example of what stats I am pulling:

Soooo... will the users with > 1000 PPD on the 7 week average right now not be eligible for the contest?

EDIT: Is the far righthand column their PPW average?
 
sobe said:
Soooo... will the users with > 1000 PPD on the 7 week average right now not be eligible for the contest?

EDIT: Is the far righthand column their PPW average?
The right hand column is each of the last 7 weeks, and the average is at the top. AS long as the average is within spec, you're good. I was mainly just looking to make sure you guys aren't getting sandbagged by anyone. I want this to be as fair as possible.

edit: just checked yours....you are well within the limits.
 
AtomicMoose said:
The right hand column is each of the last 7 weeks, and the average is at the top. AS long as the average is within spec, you're good. I was mainly just looking to make sure you guys aren't getting sandbagged by anyone. I want this to be as fair as possible.

edit: just checked yours....you are well within the limits.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up for me
 
Those of you that entered today via PM, you're on the list. :)

Those of you that are on the fence, get your entries in, just under 24 hours left to join!
 
How many folks in so far?

marty98765 is on the list as entered right? He's this guy I know...
 
AtomicMoose said:
I don't give replys... :p
You're in.
Your lying... I received a reply.

e: Count me in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon855
Count me in for the race to 100k... To be clear, I just have to be rated at under 1kPPD by Nov 1 and then after that I can rate higher right?
Your 7day average has to be less than 1K PPD from now until Nov 1.
 
Entries for phase 2 are now officially closed.

List of Entrants
[BRO]Alaskan
BLUEFISH44
Brycejones
Chemist_Slime
Erasmus354
IanG
Ice_9
Jon855
Oldbenwa
OSUguy98
Pocatello
R00k
Roman79
Schro
Sobe
Tsuehpsyde
Xilikon​
 
unhappy_mage said:
You're just mad I outspammed you ;)

lol, yea. I never posted for first 2 years I was here.

I bet I've made less than 10 posts outside the DC forum. Sad... ;)
 
marty9876 said:
lol, yea. I never posted for first 2 years I was here.

;)

Ya, me too.

the other boards are not as friendly. Or helpful. Or caring, dammit!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top