[ANN][LTC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM]Invasion Mining Network

Status
Not open for further replies.
god we are kickin some ass today!!! another block

yes today is going quite swimmingly :)

... still wish i could find my first block tho! :eek:

Also, I know most of you are big cgminer buffs, but I have currently been running reaper on 10 rigs for almost 24 hours straight now on INpool with no problems. Up until today, it seemed like I was always having a machine or two hang or crash or go down after a few hours. Not sure if this was server end or my end, but just wanted to add a data point to the 'current status' of the INpool.

edit2: of course, i say that ^ and then two of my rigs randomly go down... i'm thinking someone is playing a cruel joke on me haha

Last edited:
I moved my miner's here. I'm going to use this pool just because you have timezone support hahaha.

Hmm, is there a way to add e-mail notification, after, you registered? I can't find the option ?

Hmm, is there a way to add e-mail notification, after, you registered? I can't find the option ?

Did you put your email in when you signed up? You should be able to go to the my workers page and check the box that says Notify.

If you didnt put your email in, PM me your username and email and ill put it in for ya.

Did you put your email in when you signed up? You should be able to go to the my workers page and check the box that says Notify.

If you didnt put your email in, PM me your username and email and ill put it in for ya.

Awesome. I signed up today and was able to setup notifications in the my workers page.

Thanks! :cool:

^ Perhaps INpool should have a group meeting about having someone come up with random 'alternate' cryptocurrencies like feathercoin and chinacoin to distract other LTC miners from LTC... so that we can keep difficulties low for ourselves :cool:

10 hours until 462... yikes!

^ Perhaps INpool should have a group meeting about having someone come up with random 'alternate' cryptocurrencies like feathercoin and chinacoin to distract other LTC miners from LTC... so that we can keep difficulties low for ourselves :cool:

10 hours until 462... yikes!

I find litecoinpool.org/stats to be pretty accurate...more so then allchains.info...and litecoinpool says 486 :(

:( i have been to both but for some reason only check allchain... thx for the headsup even though it sucks lol

Oh jeez Jzegers24, I see you added that "last logged in from", but for half a second you made me think my account balance was 71... :p

Hey Jzegers, can you add one more piece of data to the top row (next to LTC/USD, LTC/BTC)... "Difficulty" ! That would be great to have a quick reference of what difficulty is at without having to look it up elsewhere... is this possible? :)

Hey Jzegers, can you add one more piece of data to the top row (next to LTC/USD, LTC/BTC)... "Difficulty" ! That would be great to have a quick reference of what difficulty is at without having to look it up elsewhere... is this possible? :)

If you go to the "stats" -> "Pool Stats" page, it's listed at the bottom there. Not very convenient but nevertheless better than nothing.

Glad to see a pool here and especially glad to see it from a member with some longevity on the forum and intention to build a robust pool. I just switched over eight 7950s and two 6950s to add ~ 5.25 Mhash/s.

I see 2 of my brothers in the top 15 there too...need to setup some more systems :).

Last edited:
Glad to see a pool here and especially glad to see it from a member with some longevity on the forum and intention to build a robust pool. I just switched over eight 7950s and two 6950s to add ~ 5.25 Mhash/s. I see 2 of my brothers in the top 15 there too...need to setup some more systems :).

+1

Cant believe that we already went over 200mh/s!

Still rock solid.
Your Valid: 233117
Invalid: 1239

=0.53%

Anyone know what's going on? I just signed up and things were great for an hour or two and now I'm getting timeouts from my miners and the pool hash rate is down to 58MH/s and falling...

Looks like it got fixed.

Edit: Apparently not. Still getting lost shares and stratum disconnects.

Last edited:
I can only confirm. All 2 of my workers are down.

This is the message I'm getting:

[2013-05-08 15:49:42] Accepted 8426176d Diff 183/16 GPU 0
[2013-05-08 15:51:14] Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted
[2013-05-08 15:51:14] Lost 17 shares due to stratum disconnect on pool 0
[2013-05-08 15:51:41] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://invasionnetwork.com:3333 not responding!
[2013-05-08 16:03:29] Network diff set to 30.8M
[2013-05-08 16:04:20] Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted
[2013-05-08 16:04:20] Lost 6 shares due to stratum disconnect on pool 0
[2013-05-08 16:04:21] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://invasionnetwork.com:3333 not responding!

It appeared to have started but then failed again. Bummer but at least it's not just me.

From GMLTC:

"8/May/2013

Our protection system detected a new DDoS attack during the last ours [sic] that was successfully blocked. During the attacks some valid connections have been blocked on ports being attacked, so we recommend all miners to keep trying different ports. We are working hard to solve this problem, and keep attackers out of the pool servers, and miners in. As soon as attack stops all miners will be able to connect without further problems."

Maybe the INpool also got DDoS attacked?

From GMLTC:

"8/May/2013

Our protection system detected a new DDoS attack during the last ours [sic] that was successfully blocked. During the attacks some valid connections have been blocked on ports being attacked, so we recommend all miners to keep trying different ports. We are working hard to solve this problem, and keep attackers out of the pool servers, and miners in. As soon as attack stops all miners will be able to connect without further problems."

Maybe the INpool also got DDoS attacked?

It must've been something quick to fix since it seems both my workers are back online.

I just built a new coin rig, Need to tinker with the settings but can't as I can't connect to this or give-me-ltc's pool. ugh.

My hash rate is bouncing around from 400-800 kH/s right now, and I'm usually around ~2100. None of my workers have switched over to the give-me-ltc fail-over I have setup so it seems like an intermittent connection issue. Can't see from my end right now though as I'm not home.

Edit : Or if give-me-ltc is also having problems (as the above poster mentioned) that would explain why they haven't switched over.

^ Yes both are having troubles atm, I moved mine over to coinotron temporarily to keep them workin'. no rest for the rigs!

Mine are still low, but much better than before. It's been around ~1400 kH/s for me over the past 10-15 minutes.

Mine are all back to normal with Invasion.

Well...

Listen, listen. I've decided the best use of cat Kh/s goes to the [H] LTC pool(Jzegers24).

IMG_0798_zps0d84df4f.jpg

That explains why you are all back to normal, and we're all still trying to get our hash rates up! :D

I didn't purruse over the [H] pool claws close enough to know about that trick, I suppose...;)

UPDATE:
Stratum server is being a biotch. Still looking at it. Will post when i have some more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back