AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

mine also shipped today (weds) ordered tuesday morning, will be here friday along with all ya.. and i'm all the way in mass... god i love fedex

themanwithnoname said:
Don't tell us u got a CCBWE or we'll hurt u. LOL ;)

Man, I'm kinda scared about getting this chip. I mean, what if mine wasn't the new shipment? It did ship on Tuesday, but...gah. :( Ah, here I am, folding under pressure with the upcoming visit by the Fedex guy. How sad. lol

mine's coming tomorrow :D, ordered sunday. hope its a gem, will report in the AMD forum.

ahh i ordered mine yesterday while at school......i left my wallet in my car and that had my CC in it. so i decided to pay with paypal. i just now got an email saying my order is submitted. i think paying with paypal delays everything guys so if ur in a hurry pay with CC.

Why am i writing this and bitching? becuase i go to school MWF i want fedex to deliver on tues or thurs so i can be there to sign for it. my last 2 orders i ordered the same day and recieved tues. so thats why. i wish we didnt have to sign but those are security measures to prevent ur X dollar cpu from being lost or stolen i soppose.

tvdang7 said:
ahh i ordered mine yesterday while at school......i left my wallet in my car and that had my CC in it. so i decided to pay with paypal. i just now got an email saying my order is submitted. i think paying with paypal delays everything guys so if ur in a hurry pay with CC.

Why am i writing this and bitching? becuase i go to school MWF i want fedex to deliver on tues or thurs so i can be there to sign for it. my last 2 orders i ordered the same day and recieved tues. so thats why. i wish we didnt have to sign but those are security measures to prevent ur X dollar cpu from being lost or stolen i soppose.
in my experience paying with paypal speeds things up comared to a credit card. you never know

Ordered Sunday night 4-23-06 around 11pm cst delivered 4-27-06 12:10pm cst. Stepping is CCBBE 0610DPMW nice!!! Was hoping for the 0608 that I should have gotten when I got the 0604 but I am going to be happy with the 0610.

P.S. The chip shipped Tuesday 4-25-06

Check it out guys... received both chips today. What a surprise. I'd been waiting on this 0608MPMW since I bought my other one, pretty much. That one showed up today, and I was fortunate enough to also receive a CCBBE 0610 DPMW. So, I wouldn't be surprised if everybody ended up with one since I'm not the only one who has received one. Awesome huh? :)

this is getting ridiculous. W/ the monarch coupons, i'm sure ebay will b flooded w/ these, so if i get a CCBWE, i won't have a chance at breaking even. DOH!

You're one lucky guy young-blood. Much luckier than me.

young-blood said:
Check it out guys... received both chips today. What a surprise. I'd been waiting on this 0608MPMW since I bought my other one, pretty much. That one showed up today, and I was fortunate enough to also receive a CCBBE 0610 DPMW. So, I wouldn't be surprised if everybody ended up with one since I'm not the only one who has received one. Awesome huh? :)
did that 0608 come in from monarch?

toddm27 said:
did that 0608 come in from monarch?

Yes, but it was from an order I placed on like the 16th. I've just been waiting for my friend to ship it to me, which he finally did on Tuesday, I think it was. Don't worry folks - I didn't get these two chips in the same order period lol. But yeah, pretty lucky to get two 0608's huh? I called up my dude like "hey, could you do me a BIG favor..." :) it all worked out.

do you mean ebay like this? DROOLS at profit but another reason u gotta love monarch!
link

P.S. this is not my link or i am not advertising just showing the value of these cpus on ebay. if u want me to delete my post say so and i will ASAP

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
themanwithnoname said:
Bahh!!!! how do they run?! CCB1E.

Say what? lol If you're asking for numbers, I've gotta run a couple errands so I won't be back til a little later. I don't know which chip I should start with first! :p

xizgone said:
do you mean ebay like this? DROOLS at profit but another reason u gotta love monarch!
link

P.S. this is not my link or i am not advertising just showing the value of these cpus on ebay. if u want me to delete my post say so and i will ASAP

And btw..that chip is a freakin BEAST. I bet it will run even higher when someone decides to pop the top. But, its quite amazing how far he pushed it with the top on. Anyways, later dudes

xizgone said:
link

That's Absolute0's CPU ;)

I got mine on ebay for $350! Hehe

FedEx delivered mine today and it shipped like Tuesday i think. This is why it doesn't benefit you to pay extra for shipping. I paid for 2 day last time and just standard this time and i got it in the same period of time.

I got another 0610DPMW **WOOT** :D

Initial testing on air just raising the HTT and seeing what would boot into windows resulted in this so far 0610 ... very encouraging. Booting at this speed required a bump in vcore to 1.425 bios 1.392 reported.

P.S. This is the CCBBE 0610DPMW that I reported recieving earlier today.

young-blood said:
Hahaha...well what do you know :cool: Have you had a CCBBE before? It's my first. :eek:

yeah this is my second. it's 9mhz worse than the first.. 2835@stock, other was 2844@stock

Joee123 said:
Initial testing on air just raising the HTT and seeing what would boot into windows resulted in this so far 0610 ... very encouraging. Booting at this speed required a bump in vcore to 1.425 bios 1.392 reported.

how stable? that's really good :cool:

Unfortunately it is not stable at that speed. I am testing it now @2850 1.4 bios 1.37 reported and it looks good in prime95. It looks like core 0 is ok at 2950+ but core 1 isn't. Also I might have a bad mount on my HSF temps look about +10c higher than my 0604 at the same vcore. Might try and remount and test again.

Joee123 said:

GOOD GAWD. :eek: I WANT MINE ALREADY!!! >_<

Mine booted up fine at 2.8GHz with stock voltage but its getting too hot with this stock Opteron cooler i'm having to use right now so it doesn't handle Prime for very long. I'll have to wait till my replacement Zalman CNPS9500 gets here from ZZF.

Not sure how far mine would boot up on stock.. for whatever reason, it doesn't like the 8x multi. I tried 2.8 at 8x multi at 1.41v and no go. But, at 9x multi with 1.41 (in bios), I am currently priming at 2901 SmallFFT's. Oop..it just failed, after 6 minutes. Damn. Well I will up the voltage and see what I can do. It is still running a little hot so I may just tighten her down a little more. Looking good, Lewis!!

Joee123 said:
Unfortunately it is not stable at that speed. I am testing it now @2850 1.4 bios 1.37 reported and it looks good in prime95. It looks like core 0 is ok at 2950+ but core 1 isn't. Also I might have a bad mount on my HSF temps look about +10c higher than my 0604 at the same vcore. Might try and remount and test again.

How high are you temps?? With 1.41v at 2901 mine were fluctuating between 47-48. Need to get this baby cooler.

well, my entire rig just shipped from monarch (ordered april 15th) should be interesting to see what i get...

burningrave101 said:
FedEx delivered mine today and it shipped like Tuesday i think. This is why it doesn't benefit you to pay extra for shipping. I paid for 2 day last time and just standard this time and i got it in the same period of time.

I got another 0610DPMW **WOOT** :D

:(

I ordered early sunday...
My order wasn't shipped until wednesday....
It wont be here until Monday... :(

I guess I'll cross my fingers for a 0610

i got an email saying processing will take 2-3 days ive never got that before does that mean its OOS and back ordered? ordered yesterday.

Ill probably be keeping thecpu for a few years, maybe 2-3. When doing this, should I just run @ stock volts? (w/ zalman 9500)

got mine a few hours ago, CCBBE 0610DPMW :D haven't had time to test it yet.

jcll2002 said:
Ill probably be keeping thecpu for a few years, maybe 2-3. When doing this, should I just run @ stock volts? (w/ zalman 9500)

As long as you dont go much over like 1.5V then the processor should have no problem lasting 2-3 years overclocked. Its when you start getting up in the 1.55V+ range on a 90nm CPU that normally runs 1.35V that it starts really cutting down on lifespan. I would try to keep it around 1.45V or under though and see if you can't get close to your max clock with that.

Back