AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

AMD has been more consistently reliable in my main PC. I would love to try out eyefinity also.

i need to win because i am poor and i have always had ati/amd video cards! x850xt pe was my first one and haven't looked back since (as far as primary vid cards go, yes i have an nvidia for physx, at least i didn't give nvidia too much money ;))

New cards have everything I need. My 4870X2 is getting a little long in the tooth for new games.;)

Because it'll give me an excuse to get 2 more monitors and play games the way they were meant to be played. On an awesome graphics card with good support.

The 7000 serious are very power-efficient for the amount of processing power they have. Lower power consumption = less heat = less noise.

I like that they're able to wring more and more performance out of these cards with every driver release. They started out good, and they're getting better and better as time goes on. They should give some lessons to the AMD CPU division.

Love my 4870, but I'm going out on a limb and saying the 7970 utterly destroys it!!

As an owner of a 7970 Crossfire set, I can tell you right now that their performance is unmatched. I'd love to have these for my brother's rig!

In 4 one. Love AMD because of the new beta drivers that makes it preform even better then 670 or even 680. Low reduced power draw and reduce heat.

I've had a few ATI cards in the past and certainly wouldn't object to more!

It'd be nice to play games on high settings for once, lol

I always wondered what a multimonitor gaming setup would be like. AMD cards are the only ones I use and will in the future.

I own a 7970 now and it is by far the best GPU I have ever owned!!!!! My friend has a 680 and he has issues with it!

Best bang for your buck... would love to have what I would buy if I could afford it :)

I am still rocking HD5870 crossfire. I can only imagine the performance of HD7970 crossfire.:eek: I love the RED and performance.

HD7970 crossfire would be my eyes water.:D

Last edited:
I've been living off a 4850x2 2GB that has been tough to be beat for price/performance ratio. I'm diggin' the commitment to displayport and DX11.1 on the new 7xxx cards. Even if AMD is ahead of the game, these cards will be in computers for a long time to come with that forward thought.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have to admit I was a little disappointed when I found out the 7950 's shaders couldn't be unlocked. ;)

Back