AMD Radeon HD 7970 CrossFire Bundle Lucky Draw

Speed, good price for what you get, eyefininity, they stopped putting cheesey monsters and cartoon chicks on the cards.

AMD GPUs have always been my favourite, and will continue to be...Always great performance!

The fact that AMD just keeps on coming back to the consumer with a better part over and over again is amazing. I will always come back to AMD as long as they keep coming back to us, never settling for second best.

AMD has worked for me for several years now -- why change! Also, this would go nicely in the CM Storm Sniper case sitting mostly empty beside me right now.... waiting to be filled.

The latest Radeons were courteous enough to call me and break it off, and I'll always respect them for that. Nvidia just left me hanging on, no call, no letter, no nothing. *sniff*

I've been using AMD/nVidia cards for a few years now, and honestly I keep coming back to AMD. Now, I don't like to pick sides, but AMD has won me over more often than not, and it doesn't hurt that the price is right.

For my first dedicated graphic card, I chose AMD - mostly because of the price. Works great for me - haven't had a single issue playing any of the games I've tried.

The performance/power curve on the AMD stuff is nice. Though having a space heater in the computer wouldn't be bad right now, it gets really hot here in the summer....

Power! Less power draw than my 6970 with more performance and OC room? HELL YES I need one or two for my lonely empty CFX board. Only a single 6970 makes me a saaaaaad panda....

whoa, great prize

I've been hoping to get a pair of 7970s to replace my triple 6970s, need the increased speed and more than anything the cooler running temperatures of the 7970s

Back