AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

Power/performance ratio has always been good from ATI's stuff, and my 6950 has been cranking frames without making too much noise and without issue, despite the being run at 910/1420 pretty much since I installed it.

Amd's 7800 series gives the best performance for you gaming dollar!

I've been using ATI/AMD cards exclusively since getting my first 9500 Pro. Never had a problem, and they have always worked flawlessly.

Why wouldn't I want the latest and greatest?

The 7870 is in that sexy blend category of quietness and power. Would be nice with my new parts soon ^_^.

Would be interesting to try a AMD card out actually. Last one(ATI) was a 9700 Pro, so it has definitely been a while.

AMD and ATI have usually been my top picks for building a system. It always comes down to price/performance when I start a build. I hope that AMD can hang in there and continue making both great CPUs and GPUs.

The ATI Radeon HD 7870 in CrossFire is the best bang for the buck than any other dual GPU setup on the market!

I like that i have 4 7970s already, I like how they cant include a FLReset+ in the vbios. Gonna give these to a friend that cant afford a decent set of cards if i win.

And has done it again. Another impressive gpu generation for amd. Amd wins again on performance and value!

AMD/ATI = Best price to performance ratio. It just feels good to get so much for so little. :)

Waiting on my new 7850 to get here. Thanksgiving is slowing that down... sigh.

price to performance ratio definitely the key to the 7870, hard to beat, and with 2 games...

2 is always better than 1... "cries"...

I like it because it's a lot faster than what I'm currently using!

AMD GPUS ARE DA BIGGEST AND DA STRONGEST.

They're also blazingly fast and have way better AA than nVidia cards!

I like giveaways. They gives everyone hope. Then utter disappointment. Except the winners, they get joy. I hate them!

I like that the plug and play with my monitor. I always have to tweak the Nvidia drivers to recognize my monitor as a computer screen and not a TV.

I heart AMD graphics! I'm using terrible Intel....help me Obi-Wan Ke-AMD you are my only hope :)

AMD cards have more value in the middle and low ranges, i.e. more performance per $. Low power consumption during 2D and idle is also a big plus.

Great performance and efficiency from the 7xxx series. Would love to upgrade my gamer machine. Count me in for the win ...

I like the way that AMD cards have always integrated HTPC features. Excellent audio pass through, etc.

Love my current 7870. Quiet, cool, and runs what I want at 2560x1440!

Would love to have two to run it all FASTER!

BB

Back