AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

I like that AMD's current line of GPUs offer good performance for the money. While they are not very expensive, the HD7870 can essentially run every game at my resolution (1920x1080) perfectly. The power consumption is not that high and many are sold with efficient and quiet coolers.

I think the HD7870 is the ideal card for gamers who are looking for good performance yet are looking to save some money. The HD7870 offers better performance for the price compared to the competition.

Additionally I am happy to see that AMD looks to be improving support with computer game studios through the Gaming Evolved program. I believe this is a step in the right direction and will likely result it better driver performance for new titles down the road.

I like AMD's "never give up" attitude. Plus, the new 7000 series architecture is badass.

I'm never going to settle until I win one of these drawings.......like that will ever happen.:eek:

Count me In! :D Been a ardent fan since my original Radeon ViVo. The 7xxx series are the best crunching GPUs for Distributed Computing.

They're the only thing I put in my builds. Rock solid performance and exceptional quality.

I love that AMD's cards are keeping competitive and really pushing the price performance envelope! Stretch those bux, and the framerates!

I like everything about AMD's latest GPU's! Especially that they maintain good competition in the GPU market.

AMD has really come through for the crunching comunity with these new video cards wonderful DP performance and these new cards are much easier on my electric bill..

Eyefinity, would never go back to single screen gaming! Can't wait to have a card someday to do it full justice.

Oooh, 7870. I want to win.

I like AMDs newest video cards because they are faster than my current ones.

Great quality and price/performance ratio as well.

I would love to upgrade my aging 5870 card with a 7870. 7000 series cards are the best bang for the buck in my mind.

I've been hoping to try some enthusiast grade AMD cards just so I can break away from nVidia and try something different. Here we go!

I've already got the bundle, but i could still use the GPU. Never had any problems with any AMD gpu's.

The latest line of cards have a nice bit of headroom for overclocking, and everyone likes free performance boosts.

Can't beat the performance per $, especially with current games being included.

What I like most about AMD's latest graphic cards is the price to performance ratio. I've never used Crossfire before and would be stoked to try it.

My current video card is an AGP 2600HD PRO, still kicking. It isn't viable for most modern games, but it refuses to outright die. Gotta love hardware made to last.

Hopefully this won't jinx it for me, but after having so many failed nvidia cards and RMAs, I switched to AMD. Not a problem since!

So... I have to tell you what I like most about this card?

Let me sum it up in a single web link: http://www.x.org/docs/AMD/

I like that AMD will be making it possible to support this card under an Open-Licensed driver.

I love the price/performance value of AMD products and how much performance they pack into so few watts.

I like that AMD makes great value cards for the price.

I unintentionally haven't had any other brand GPU in years, from a 4870 and a 5670 to two 6870s in two different setups.

I like AMD's new graphics cards, because they are so powerful that they provide graphics lifelike and immersive I once used to only dream of, and their potential is yet to be reached in today's gaming.

Back