AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

SomeoneElse

[H]ard|Gawd
They finally put Nvidia on their heels! The price is right on par with their performance gains! I hope they continue to give Nvidia some stiff competition it can only help !

Skyrim, Battlefield 3 and Borderlands 2 all run awesome on the 7000 series - it's a great series for playing the latest and greatest games, especially with the 12.11 drivers!

That being said, I could ALWAYS use another card! :D

Solitude

[H]ard|Gawd
AMD has always offered a quality product at a great price. Always my first choice for cpu/gpu solution!

1austin233

n00b
I have loved AMD/ATI since the beginning. They have very affordable GPUs that smoke the competitors! Cant get any better than that!

Direfox

[H]ard|Gawd
I love the bang for the buck you get with AMD, and this 7870 combo is an awesome powerhouse.

Dr.Diablo

Limp Gawd
have and always used ATI/AMD videocards. Always had cards that would overclock(very well) to get just a few more FPS out of them. Always been more bang for my buck. The new ones are just pure win when it comes to my price ranges, low end or high end.

rudedog89

Limp Gawd
I have always like AMD (ati) video cards. Felt they where better than others. Defintly good cards.

Mayson

Limp Gawd
The part that I like best about this give-a-way is the irony.

The motto is "never settle," but I'm settling for whatever free stuff you got for me.

It's too bad the motto isn't "never settle and never touch yourself". I'd be like, "AMD do you have a camera in my room?".

bug

Weaksauce
121122 Like that AMD-ATI helps keep Intel and or Nvidia from gouging con$umer$ even more than they already do.

Jehuty

Limp Gawd
AMD has always been a force to be reckoned with despite the competition. This is why I like them so. :D

jandar

Limp Gawd
Its a great series of cards for AMD and they keep pushing the performance envelope. Never settle indeed.

babochee

Gawd
AMD Video Cards = More GAMING POWA for less REAL POWA = cooler temps = less noise = I HEAR THE GAME NOT THE CARD <3 <3 <3