AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

I love AMD/ATI. The cards are fast, reliable and the only video cards I buy. I'm sporting a 5870 now.

Been running AMD for my last two cards. Been a happy camper with great performance value.

this cards Price/performance ratio can't be beat

I'm a fan of the underdog. I still use AMD stuff to this day and have been since the K5 days. I really hope they can right their ship soon.

As for this card, Eyfinity biznatch!

I like how I purchased my HD6970 for 350$ a while back, and have had no need to upgrade it. Before that it was my HD5770 for 200$. ATI has never done me wrong. Brand loyal here.

I'm looking to build a new rig for a friend and this card definitely fits the bill!

I like 'em because they're a hell of a lot faster than my current GPU.

AMD is the best bang for the buck and runs quieter and cooler.

AMD= always a must for gamers.

I'm in for this because AMD offer high performance and great competition in the marketplace. also it would be nice to get an upgrade from my 5000 series single card

I have just bought an AMD mobile chip and Im running a 5850 in my normal rig. Good solig chips but this is faster and therefore i want it :)

I would say price/performance, but since it's a give a way that's not as important :). I'm just ready to back to ATI after a couple of Nvidia cards.

As said many times AMD has pushed the envelope with great drivers updates; delivering amazing price to performance ratios.

love amd cards, very few problems and more times then not given me a great playing experience.

AMD Video cards tend to best value for the $$$ and the 7xxx series cards in particular are cool running and very power efficient beasts.

I typically do a ton of research when I upgrade my computer, partially because I just like reading about the tech, but mainly because my funds for upgrades/new builds is typically small.

There is a good reason I'm running a 6950 in my current build, and that's because it gave me by FAR the greatest return on my investment. It's still tearing up the games I throw at it, and all for ~200. That's why AMD is my goto for video cards. :D

You guys have the best giveaways on the web. Amd cards overclock pretty good, they run games fast and smooth.

I'm in, AMD's video cards have matched or surpassed its competitor's performance at a cheaper price. Can't beat the value!

They compete with nvidia in ever aspect what's not to like. It's how AMD gets market share they sell at a competitive price.

I have Never used amd gpu and this would lend an excellent opportunity to give them a work over. I just smoked my XFX 9800 GTX Black Edition cards so this is just in time for Christmas. ty.

Back