AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle Lucky Draw

I've always considered AMD graphics for my PCs. They're affordable and competitive. I hope they'll be around for decades to come.

I've always used AMDs gfx cards. I find it easy to really push these cards to the max.

I like it because it's fast, efficient, and, as with my current 6850, I'm sure I wouldn't have any problems with it or its drivers.

Price/performance advantage, never had an issue with them since I began using them years ago!

My 680GTX SLI is running scared.
I will gladly trade up to AMD Radeon HD 7870 CrossFire Never Settle Bundle.

The newest AMD GPUs are all tremendous competitors and the newer tech is just stunning. The only thing wrong is I don't have it!

the 7650 in my laptop below seems to be able to play games like

Arkham city
Metro 2033
Prototype 1 amnd 2
Stalker Series
Homefront
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

just fine, what's not to like about that?

AMDs cards offer great performance for the money and have great solutions in each price point.

ATi have always made quality graphics cards. Running a AMD/ATi combo in my laptop and it kicks ass.

The Radeon HD 7000-series represents the best "bang-for-your-buck" value on the market. If you buy anything else, you're overpaying.

From reading reviews on AMD it looks to be they are far better than I thought. Been looking to drop nvidia gpu since they can't beat the performance vs price, and look even better when OC'd

Longtime AMD fanboy! Im in. My 5870 is getting a little long in the tooth!

I love the whole range, there is one series and one model for everybody.
And Radeons are best for bitcoin mining too. Just don't give up on the 7990, AMD!

Searching for an upgrade for an aging 5870 and the AMD 7870 hits the perfect price/performance mark.

After years of pc gaming two things, reliability and performance, come to the top of the list when I am looking for a video card that can handle the games of today as well as in the future. AMD continues to push forward making products that are not only priced to sell, but also to execute at the highest level for gamers and enthusiasts.

I have always loved AMD (ATI) graphics! ATI was my first graphics card with the Rage Fury Pro and I have used them every since. Keep putting out great cards and I'll keep buying, could really use an upgrade.

Love the performance from the latest Amd Gpu's, and a price that's cheaper than the competion as well!

I like that with just a couple driver releases since the 7k series was released, they are stomping on Nvidia. They are also all upgrades to my poor little 6870.

Defiantly love AMD great cards. My current card is working for me, but I can tell it wants to be let loose. Here is to hoping for a nice early Christmas gift. Would be simple amazing to win.

The power in the newest line-up is simple amazing, never faultering. Great cost, great workmanship.

I've always been a sucker for the red look on the cards. Had a 4870 and now a 6850. Meanwhile, the performance is excellent.

Back