That's why if I buy it it's for what is out at the time.

I am also going to try it in person at the Microsoft Store in San Francisco while I am on business. Tempted to get it for Christmas for the kids. Get them off their asses.

isnt that what the Wii/Wiiu suppose to do?

I just worried it will become a fad.....I would wait imo

isnt that what the Wii/Wiiu suppose to do?

I just worried it will become a fad.....I would wait imo

Nah Wii doesn't have room sense. Just how you twitch your hand. You can play Wii easily on your ass.

The fad part... Is there enough content right now that you will enjoy? If yes there's no risk. I view it like a GPU... Get 2-3 years out of it you're good.

Maybe depend upon how many puke stories are spread across the net.

I'm going to jump on VR when the resolution goes up a notch. Perhaps in a year or 1½. Then everything should also be more mature with more games, cheaper headsets etc. And I think a lot of others is waiting for the same.

But I do like you doing benchmarks already. You guys are the first, and are basically laying the foundation down on how to benchmark VR. Bravo!
Thank you sir. Any feedback on how to make it better is appreciated.

These reports are very compelling.
I really enjoy the format and the choices of games.

I have to admit, HardOCP reviews got me into PC building, watercooling and upgrade paths.
I started here with the release of Doom3 and now I'm really getting interested in the Vive. This latest game looks pretty damn cool.

Question though: Does VR benefit at all from SLi or Crossfire?

Thanks for the reviews and keep them coming. Christmas isn't that far away, and I know what I'm asking for.

Question though: Does VR benefit at all from SLi or Crossfire?
Right now, maybe, but most likely not. Better support is still being worked out in UE4 and Unity engines.

Update with TITAN X in Starseed. Fastest GPU Render Time out of the bunch.

upload_2016-8-13_15-54-24.png

Kyle what happens to all the hardware? can you do some old school contests for some of us folks that cannot afford... great success? yes? thanks! :)

I've had this game for awhile but I didn't finish it until the other day. Overall pretty short but a very cool experience. Can't wait for more episodes.

Near the end there were some real "WOW" moments that I haven't had in other titles yet. Definitely recommend playing this one.

Only thing I wish is that there were more puzzles. Other than right near the end it was basically just "pick up these objects and stick them in the correctly-sized slot".

Back