AMD Never Settle Reloaded game bundle

Still waiting for my Bioshock Infinite code. I got the Tomb Raider one when I got the first e-mail. Sigh.

Just redeemed my Bioshock Infinite code, but there's no sign of the Industrial Revolution package, or X-COM. Ah, well.

I've sent multiple emails to their support and they just flat suck.

I'm missing the Bioshock key, as well as the Farcry3/Sleeping Dogs/Hitman bundle keys.

They even sent me an email saying "we re-sent the keys" - I get all their support emails, but nothing else. I'm thinking about returning the card to Frys and buying an Nvidia card instead (it's for my son).

What a disappointing failure this is.

kinda curious.....

where do you guys sell unwanted keys anyway? I kinda want to sell my keys but i have no idea where. It also doesn't help that i have no rep either :/

Sell it on the Hotdeals to a non-noob. If you sell it on eBay someone will use the code then file a chargeback with Paypal and you'll get nothing.

Sell it on the Hotdeals to a non-noob. If you sell it on eBay someone will use the code then file a chargeback with Paypal and you'll get nothing.

While there are chances that this could happen, let me tell you that this is not the norm.

I've sold 6 game codes on eBay and have not had issues myself, but again all of my sales were to people with a fair amount of feedback rating.
For me the hardest part of selling these on eBay was restricting people from outside the US buying Steam US game codes, it took me a while to figure that out.

Battlefield 4 will also be added in a future bundle once it is released.

Battlefield 4 will also be added in a future bundle once it is released.

I'm getting some serious Deja Vu but by then a different bundle will be active. Also if I remember correctly BF3 was bundled with the other cards last time around so I wouldn't count on it being in a AMD bundle.

Stranger things have happened though.

Yes I read somewhere that there would be a new Never Settle Reloaded Version 2 bundle with Sleeping Dogs, BF4 and some other game.
These would be on offer with the new 79XX cards.

Yes I read somewhere that there would be a new Never Settle Reloaded Version 2 bundle with Sleeping Dogs, BF4 and some other game.
These would be on offer with the new 79XX cards.

Sleeping Dogs doesn't make sense it is a bit old and has been in the bundle before, Saints Row or GTA would make sense or even Metro Last Light.

Not to mention that it would get me to buy a card post haste if that was the bundle.

Sorry my bad, not Sleeping Dogs but Watch Dogs, I got the "dog" right, but not the right action.

Back