AMD Combat Crate Bundle Leaked

Incoming barrage of bundles of every possible CPU/GPU/Motherboard combination. I like that AMD is doing something about the GPU debacle though.

I don't think you have checked prices lately. Mining is still pretty damn profitable if you know what you're doing.

That may be true, but RX580 prices have been falling which means more people are getting out of the market.

Yeah this seems like a low energy effort, with above MSRP pricing on the gpu, and made to move back-stock of older tech.

In a post GPP world this is actually kind of worrying because AMD supposedly has a newfound commitment to gamers. How awesome would a Vega 56 box be with 399$ MSRP gpu included?

And I question partnering with Msi on this. If only because of recent comments made by the company.

Yeah this seems like a low energy effort, with above MSRP pricing on the gpu, and made to move back-stock of older tech.

In a post GPP world this is actually kind of worrying because AMD supposedly has a newfound commitment to gamers. How awesome would a Vega 56 box be with 399$ MSRP gpu included?

And I question partnering with Msi on this. If only because of recent comments made by the company.

Awfully pessimistic viewpoint. For folks wanting to upgrade this is perfect for them and bypasses all the miners. At least it's a honest and good effort to circumvent the miners.

Awfully pessimistic viewpoint. For folks wanting to upgrade this is perfect for them and bypasses all the miners. At least it's a honest and good effort to circumvent the miners.

Why the 580 though?

So will we be seeing a bunch of 'used' cpu's and motherboards from miners buying the combos and taking the GPU's?

Vega 56 would be a steal for that package, would be a instant buy for a lot of people.

Yeah, and why can't I get a 1070 bundled with a processor and motherboard for the same? Jesus man at least be realistic here.

At the $550 it costs on Amazon now it is a bit better. $500-530 would be the better deal though. Slowly we are creeping closer to msrp gpu prices. Hopefully that is a good sign of things to come.

@$550:
$180 CPU, $70 Motherboard, $300 GPU

There is supposed to be a 1700 bundle coming out sometime soon as well.

At the $550 it costs on Amazon now it is a bit better. $500-530 would be the better deal though. Slowly we are creeping closer to msrp gpu prices. Hopefully that is a good sign of things to come.

@$550:
$180 CPU, $70 Motherboard, $300 GPU

There is supposed to be a 1700 bundle coming out sometime soon as well.
Ideally on a non crazy gpu demand year, this bundle will be around $400 to $450, so even $500 to me is overprice for year old cpu and mobo and 2 year old gpu.

Thats cool, got my RX 580 for $250 at a yard seller site. Guy only had about 5 hours on it he said, looked ans smelled brand new.

Back