Amazon Prototype Bundle $7.49

are they all on steam?

nm they are. but i have too many games already.
 
Whoa, THANKS!

I've been blowing off #2 waiting for the price to drop (barely dropped even during the last sale). This is so cheap I don't mind that I already have #1
 
Grabbed it, also snagged Lego Batman 2 for 8 bux, I enjoyed the first.
 
Tahnk you for this!, even the xmas sale coming up couldn't come close to this! I already own 1 too and still think this deal rocks.
 
Fair warning: The PC ports of both games are complete and utter shit. Both games have numerous problems that were never fixed. Take a look at the Steam forums for both before buying.
 
Damn, was too late on the deal. If anyone has a spare steam copy they bought for Prototype 2 + RADnet I'm interested.
 
I wasn't home when I saw the deal... once I got home, it was already done. :(
 
I hope so. I missed this one. Damn, been looking for it on sale, too.

+1 - I'll take it at that price w/o a doubt. I'll keep a watch on Sunday & post here when I see it if someone else hasn't already done so.
 
I saw prototype on a PC and it was pretty decent, average FPS users gave it 8.5 on gamespot 2 gets 7.4

The PC versions suck. The PC port of 1 has a lot of audio problems with many people along with weird performance issues. 2 has a list of problems as well.
 
Well I bought the pack and I didn't run into any issues for the 45 minutes or so that I played Prototype 2. But I didn't tweak anything but max out all the in game options and I use a XB360 Controller to play. It played good and I had no crashes, slow downs, gfx anomalies, or inability to finish a quest problems that I saw some people had on the Steam Forums.

I owned the original one also from a while back, and I had no issues with it IIRC.
 
I had a lot of fun with prototype 2. It ran horribad on ATI cards but run great on nvidia stuff.
 
The PC versions suck. The PC port of 1 has a lot of audio problems with many people along with weird performance issues. 2 has a list of problems as well.

Seems to run well on the Vostro 3450laptop listed below....
 
The PC versions suck. The PC port of 1 has a lot of audio problems with many people along with weird performance issues. 2 has a list of problems as well.

Do you actually have the game? Just wondering.

I also had zero issues with the first one, none of the audio/performance issues.
 
Do you actually have the game? Just wondering.

I also had zero issues with the first one, none of the audio/performance issues.

I've played the PC version of the first ages ago on a system that experienced the audio issues. The Steam forum for the first game is still filled with complaints on the audio. As for the second, a lot of issues there. If people aren't having issues, great but I wanted to get it out there that they both have known issues and they will only ever get fixed by the community. Activision doesn't care and being that the developer was shut down prior to the PC version of the second being launched nothing will come from them.
 
I bit on this for $10, I figure it'll be something to kill some time with this winter.
 
I went ahead and snagged these. I've got quite the backlog these days. Both Dragon age games, these, Crysis 2, and I think one or two others.
 
Back
Top