Amazon Prime Deals 10/10/2023

wareyore

HDCOTY 2023
4TB NVME $190. Has been as low as $200 but usually $250

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BNTFVVG...KEEYWZ2XZ&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

1696922209122.png

Some other stuff.

What are you all watching?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Actually ive never thought of adding the price in the note, nice idea. I feel slow now haha.

For these kinds of things i usually watch my wishlist for noticeable changes.

I am watching for some ssd storage, i got a 4tb hdd starting to click really loud so dont think hes got much left in him lol.

Picked this up for $122 - full USB-C 3.2 speed - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C9WGS6MC/

Crucial X10 Pro 2TB Portable SSD - Up to 2100MB/s Read, 2000MB/s Write - Water and dust Resistant, PC and Mac, with Mylio Photos+ Offer - USB 3.2 External Solid State Drive - CT2000X10PROSSD902​

Last edited:
Last edited:
Was looking for a Naga Pro mouse but nothing yet I tried one at work decided the shape was good.

Last edited:
Not seeing any great NVMe deals, some same price points but variations on mfg. BB, Amazon, Newegg, MC should all have the same prices since they seem to be mfg authorized sales for Prime Day:

1TB 980pro $50
2TB SN850X $100

Was hoping to see 4TB 990pro at $250 or SN850X at $220-230 but that doesn’t look like it’s happening.

I’ll wait for BF to see if some of the tack on deals lower prices further. Was a great year for games but I still have plenty of storage available on my current SSDs.

I've got a SlickDeals RSS feed and few things have come up.

Nabbed this for $18,
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SG689YS?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
View attachment 604853

Almost wonder if I should grab a second. One for the shop and one for the computer room.
For that price might wanna get 4-5 they are very useful. I paid a lot more than that for Tripp-Lite versions, 2 in the office for wife and my PC, 2 in the garage/shop for battery chargers etc. and 1 for the main entertainment console.

May want to look at a version that has rotating plugs or top insert plugs for the entertainment console though so the plugs can go parallel to the wall and not perpendicular if that makes sense.

For that price might wanna get 4-5 they are very useful. I paid a lot more than that for Tripp-Lite versions, 2 in the office for wife and my PC, 2 in the garage/shop for battery chargers etc. and 1 for the main entertainment console.

May want to look at a version that has rotating plugs or top insert plugs for the entertainment console though so the plugs can go parallel to the wall and not perpendicular if that makes sense.
thanks alot.

bought two more. XD

thanks alot.

bought two more. XD
Here’s the one I use for the charging station in my garage workshop, the ones in the office are below the desks and I run some multi-function adapters on top with usb or usb-c plugs.

Attachments

• IMG_0203.jpeg
    IMG_0203.jpeg
    623.7 KB · Views: 0
Actually ive never thought of adding the price in the note, nice idea. I feel slow now haha.

For these kinds of things i usually watch my wishlist for noticeable changes.
Yeah, they will jump the price around then compare the "sale" price to whatever to get the % off they advertise. Sometimes it's way off. So, I track it myself.

Honey is OK but, I won't rely on it, either.

Like this:

1696967009280.png

It's "a deal" but not really an "big deal". The SE version was a "big deal": $130 yesterday and $80 today. But they list the original price as $200. So, they are still trying to "big" it up.

Yeah, they will jump the price around then compare the "sale" price to whatever to get the % off they advertise. Sometimes it's way off. So, I track it myself.

Honey is OK but, I won't rely on it, either.

Like this:

View attachment 604920

It's "a deal" but not really an "big deal". The SE version was a "big deal": $130 yesterday and $80 today. But they list the original price as $200. So, they are still trying to "big" it up.
Yea i usually catch them on that with stuff i remember what the price was. yea they screw with it a lot even change the links so CCC doesnt show the real history.

I couldn't resist! I picked up a 7800X3D for $350 using only gift cards. :cool:

I'm sure it will drop a bit more, but this seems like a great deal compared to the launch price.

thinking about this one :coffee:

Edit: Purchased.
Congrats! Great card!!!

I couldn't find a similar deal on 7900 XTX. Seems strange that AMD wouldn't get up in this, too. 4080 > 7900 XTX all day but I figured they would cut to try to "match".

EDIT: this 4070 is pretty cool and under MSRP for 470s ($585)!

https://www.amazon.com/ZOTAC-Gaming-GeForce-4070-Spider-Man/dp/B0C3T6R25X/

ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 AMP AIRO Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse Inspired Graphics Card Bundle, ZT-D40700F-10SMP​

EDIT2: this 4070 is smaller and cheaper - still Spider-Man flavored - $540

ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Twin Edge OC Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse Inspired Graphics Card Bundle, ZT-D40700H-10SMP​

https://www.amazon.com/ZOTAC-Gaming-GeForce-4070-Spider-Man/dp/B0C3T5V2W1/

Last edited:
Reactions: w35t
like this
There are a ton of deals on z690 mobos. Not really looking but always looking! It’s a sickness really…

There are quite a few at 199 and the Meg Ace is 299. Half off and a lot of mobo for 300 bucks if giant eATX is your thing.

Not seeing any great NVMe deals, some same price points but variations on mfg. BB, Amazon, Newegg, MC should all have the same prices since they seem to be mfg authorized sales for Prime Day:

1TB 980pro $50
2TB SN850X $100

Was hoping to see 4TB 990pro at $250 or SN850X at $220-230 but that doesn’t look like it’s happening.

I’ll wait for BF to see if some of the tack on deals lower prices further. Was a great year for games but I still have plenty of storage available on my current SSDs.
Hey chiz, if you're in the market fora 4TB 850x B&H has them on sale https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...g0040bnc_wrsn_4tb_wd_black_sn850x_gaming.html

$259 sale ends tonight I believe

Back