Amazon is having a PC day it seems for Gold Box Deals.

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Amazon Gold Box Deals for 9/13 seem to center around the PC. I don't know how to tell what they are in advance, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Dead Deals :)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
8 AM has to be an M4 ssd. If the price is anywhere near $1/gb I may be picking up a 3rd ssd. 9 AM deal has me intrigued. 5 PM as well. Hmmm I'll be watching.

Llama[Style];1037746064 said:
8 AM has to be an M4 ssd. If the price is anywhere near $1/gb I may be picking up a 3rd ssd. 9 AM deal has me intrigued. 5 PM as well. Hmmm I'll be watching.
How do you see what's coming in advance

Llama[Style];1037746258 said:
you can't. But they give descriptions. Crucial only makes ssds and mem, with previous m4 deals, I believe that is what it will be.

Ahhh.. I was looking from my phone before.. I Found what your talking about.. Me & my amazon gift card shall be watching from work..

Might pick up this seagate laptop harddrive. It seems to get questionable reviews however, any opinions here?

Amazon Gold Box Deals for 9/13 seem to center around the PC. I don't know how to tell what they are in advance, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Enjoy!

So these wickedly cheap gold box deals are only today?

Or is it any day this week or something?

Ah, I think I'll just put it on the credit card, I paid it off a little so far, hehehe

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
So these wickedly cheap gold box deals are only today?

Or is it any day this week or something?

gold box deals are every day. ;)

if you are referring to todays deals, they are only for today or until sold out. if you look @ the current deal, it is 35% fulfilled.

Might pick up this seagate laptop harddrive. It seems to get questionable reviews however, any opinions here?

Wow, no thanks. Read some of the comments on this thing, waaay to many people reporting failures. I'll get a Hitachi when I am ready for it!

Oh and where do I see how much is left of a current deal?

Hitachi fails way more than seagate. I have a seagate momentus xt 500gb that's a year old now and it works GREAT.

Fact: Hitachi drives are still based on the "Deathstar" series from the early 2000's that had a MTBF of like 3 months.

OP: Thanks for letting us know. I've got my eye on this for sure now. Might be time to upgrade my ssd's! They're running low on space anyway. :)

Hitachi fails way more than seagate. I have a seagate momentus xt 500gb that's a year old now and it works GREAT.

Fact: Hitachi drives are still based on the "Deathstar" series from the early 2000's that had a MTBF of like 3 months.

OP: Thanks for letting us know. I've got my eye on this for sure now. Might be time to upgrade my ssd's! They're running low on space anyway. :)

Thanks for spreading ignorant information.

Hitachi is nowhere even close to where they were 5-6 years ago. Their current Deskstar series are excellent (they carry the same name, but completely different design). I'll take a modern Hitachi over a modern Seagate any day. I have a 2tb Hitachi that has been running 24/7 in a DVR machine for two years now without any problems.

C300 256GB for $340. Nice price... Not what I was hoping for/expecting though...

7 minutes and it's already more than half gone.

I don't think there were too many appreciable differences between the two in real world usage, based on reviews.

Unfortunately, with tax it comes out to $374 for me, which isn't such a good deal.

I'm still really pissed I missed the 256gb M4 deal for $332 2 and a half weeks ago.

Edit:
In the 2 minutes it took me to post this it's shot up to 88% claimed.

wow ssd's are all gone... that price is sexy but still to rich for my "current" blood.

I had one in my cart, so I bought it. I kinda needed the space anyway. Anyone need some 80gb x25-m's?

Would have bought it if I didn't have a 256GB M4 in my main machine.

What's the price on your x-25ms? :)

Don't want to get in trouble. They'll be in my fs/ft thread once I get the new drive installed.

Talk about a let down:

AMD A6-3650 APU with AMD Radeon 6530 HD Graphics
List Price: $149.99
Amazon's Price: $119.99
Gold Box Discount: - $20.00
Deal Price: $99.99 (33% off)

OP's link is a ref link

Honestly I just linked directly to the Gold Box page. If I did something wrong alert a mod and have them change the link as I never intended to get anything out of posting this than satisfaction for alerting the [H] guys to some possible deals.

:)

I edited the OP. Is it proper now?

Nice troll attempt there. And if you aren't trolling, then I might suggest you stop spreading mis-information on subjects that you have no idea of what you are talking about.

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD Internal Sound Card with THX SB1270

Snagged one for $99. Finally. :)

The graphics card has to be an nvidia model, 3D gaming and ATi just doesnt make sense :p

Hoping for a 570 deal :D

Back