Alldocube X Neo

CrimsonKnight13

Lord Stabington of [H]ard|Fortress
https://www.alldocube.com/en/android/xneo/

https://www.banggood.com/Alldocube-...-p-1689123.html?rmmds=search&cur_warehouse=CN

Android 9.0 System
The new Android 9.0 OS decreases mounts of storage space required for apps and improves runtime device performance.

Snapdragon 660 Octa Core up to 2.2GHz
It features 8 Kryo 260 cores (custom design, 64-Bit capable) that are divided in two clusters. A fast cluster of four cores with up to 2.2 GHz and a power saving efficiency cluster with up to 1.8 GHz.
In addition to the 8 CPU cores, the SoC integrates a mid range Adreno 512 GPU with a LPDDR4 memory controller

4G Network
Support TDD+FDD 4G network and SIM card slot.
GSM:B2/3/5/8
WCDMA:B1/2/5/8
FDD-LTE:B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/20/28
TDD-LTE:B40

10.5 inch Super Amoled Screen
2560 x 1600 resolution brings you high contrast and more vivid visual experience.

4GB RAM 64GB ROM
4G large RAM to keep system running properly. Also 64G ROM can fully support all your apps and media needs.

Dual Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz WiFi
More bands for you to choose. 2.4GHz Band is better at penetrating obstacles while 5GHz band will offer faster connection speeds.

GPS Function
Provide accurate location service for you.
I've pre-ordered it since it has everything I'm looking for in a new tablet. Once it arrives, I'll give my thoughts on it.

TMCM

[H]ard|Gawd

CrimsonKnight13

let me know how you like the device. If you can figure out how to instal the google play store on it and the display is bright i'll get one to use for my drone and to read comics on it.
Will do. I'm hoping mine has the Google Play store already integrated. I'll also test to see if I can unlock the bootloader & throw Magisk on it.

I have to wait another week or two due to pre-order backorder. Lucky me.

Last edited:

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
Looks pretty interesting at that price point. I wonder if there will be community builds since there is TWRP for it as I can't imagine that it will be supported for more than a year by the manufacturer.

CrimsonKnight13

Looks pretty interesting at that price point. I wonder if there will be community builds since there is TWRP for it as I can't imagine that it will be supported for more than a year by the manufacturer.
I'm hoping someone ports, at the very least, LineageOS. I'm not too fond of the vanilla AOSP builds w/ barely any updates.