Alien: Isolation $2 on steam

I've been a big Alien and Aliens fan since I was too young to be watching them. This was everything I could have ever wanted from a video game based on this universe.
If I loved the 1999 version of AvP would I like this? Fuck it, I'm buying it either way for $2.

If I loved the 1999 version of AvP would I like this? Fuck it, I'm buying it either way for $2.

The game world itself is probably the best representation in any Alien game. The gameplay, however, is totally different from AvP. The old game was much more of a shooter while the new one is more stealth/survival horror, like Amnesia. I love both.

The game world itself is probably the best representation in any Alien game. The gameplay, however, is totally different from AvP. The old game was much more of a shooter while the new one is more stealth/survival horror, like Amnesia. I love both.
If you love Alien, you'll love this game.
Didn't realize they had a bundle going on. Since the last time I played AvP was like 2001 or 2002 I just bought the whole bundle!

Thanks you guys, and OP as well!

Didn't realize they had a bundle going on. Since the last time I played AvP was like 2001 or 2002 I just bought the whole bundle!

Thanks you guys, and OP as well!

Ooh, you can get all of the alien games! I didn't know it was a bundle either, I already have them all.

AvP 2010 is underrated, it's just as fun as AvP 2000.
Colonial marines is... it could of been better.

Ooh, you can get all of the alien games! I didn't know it was a bundle either, I already have them all.

AvP 2010 is underrated, it's just as fun as AvP 2000.
Colonial marines is... it could of been better.
I read all about Colonial Marines when it launched and never bought it, even after waiting forever for it.

My next-door neighbor was like 3-4 years older than me and got me into PC gaming as a kid and we used to play AvP 2000 and tribes all the time. We were walking around in the Tunnels type map when an alien attacked me and it's still one of my fondest memories of gaming. The sheer what the fuck just happened.

Anyways I'm actually just finishing downloading AvP 2000, Isolation and Colonial Marines.... see you guys in a few days lol.

Played through this about this time last year when it was free on PS+ on PS4. Having went into it cold turkey without knowing anything about the game whatsoever, it was a blast and a pleasant surprise to play through. Might buy it again here just to play in on PC again on my 2080 and ultrawide monitor.

think this game has an amazingly scary ass VR mod to for anyone with VR.

One of the most suspenseful games I've played. Also what I call, a butt clincher, lol. The atmosphere, lighting and music just make the whole premise so damn intense.
Turn the lights off and crank that bad boy on a good headset.
Well worth $2.

AVP2 was a helluva lot of fun. Highly underrated FPS IMO. I always played the sneaky, creepy wall-crawling aliens as I8Ripley. For $2 this game is hard to resist.

While it is not rated highly there is a DLC for fans of the original movie that allows you to play as Ripley, Parker or Dallas as you try to escape the Nostromo. Most of the reviews say it is very short but hardcore fans may enjoy it.

Last edited:
I'm a patient gamer and been waiting years to play this, thanks. Avp2k is one of my favorite fps games, playing as Marines on max difficulty was pant-shittingly scary.

The best game ever made with the official license, and a great game in its own right. Play with lights off, headphones on, and no distractions for a guaranteed pants-shitting experience.

Back