• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ai Bots that can do School Homework

You can build VMs with it:

“I want you to act as a Linux terminal. I will type commands and you will reply with what the terminal should show. I want you to only reply with the terminal output inside one unique code block, and nothing else. Do not write explanations. Do not type commands unless I instruct you to do so. When I need to tell you something in English I will do so by putting text inside curly brackets {like this}. My first command is pwd.”

processor : 1 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 85 model name : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz
 
You can build VMs with it:

“I want you to act as a Linux terminal. I will type commands and you will reply with what the terminal should show. I want you to only reply with the terminal output inside one unique code block, and nothing else. Do not write explanations. Do not type commands unless I instruct you to do so. When I need to tell you something in English I will do so by putting text inside curly brackets {like this}. My first command is pwd.”

processor : 1 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 85 model name : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz

I mean, not really, it's a purely hallucinated fabrication where it's just mimicking what it thinks the output will be. It isn't actually running shit.

It's a fun artifact of the system, but it's just exceptionally fluent in bullshit and lying to your face
 
I mean, not really, it's a purely hallucinated fabrication where it's just mimicking what it thinks the output will be. It isn't actually running shit.

It's a fun artifact of the system, but it's just exceptionally fluent in bullshit and lying to your face
Seems to me you just described the behavior of top management at any large company.
 
I mean, not really, it's a purely hallucinated fabrication where it's just mimicking what it thinks the output will be. It isn't actually running shit.

It's a fun artifact of the system, but it's just exceptionally fluent in bullshit and lying to your face
Seems to me you just described the behavior of top management at any large company.
The hallucination is pretty cool. Don’t think this didn’t come to mind, but I guess I played a role in propagating that falsehood and collective delusion by not indicating more of my thoughts.

Yeah and unfortunate about the realization about mgmt
 
We're removing the need for people to expend effort accomplishing anything, even creative endeavors like art and music. The long-term consequences of that will be decidedly dystopian, not utopian. Not only will our bodies atrophy, but so will our minds.

Also, nothing will have any value. When something because easier to produce than taking a piss, then that thing becomes worth less than piss. For example: AI art has become so ubiquitous that I've already developed art blindness, akin to the phenomena of banner blindness—my eyes automatically skip over it without consciously registering it.

We're creating a world bereft of greater aspirations. Humanity will be just this grey amorphous blob where no one brings anything unique to the table. The only people who would celebrate that are people who already have nothing to bring to the table.
 
We're removing the need for people to expend effort accomplishing anything, even creative endeavors like art and music. The long-term consequences of that will be decidedly dystopian, not utopian. Not only will our bodies atrophy, but so will our minds.

Also, nothing will have any value. When something because easier to produce than taking a piss, then that thing becomes worth less than piss. For example: AI art has become so ubiquitous that I've already developed art blindness, akin to the phenomena of banner blindness—my eyes automatically skip over it without consciously registering it.

We're creating a world bereft of greater aspirations. Humanity will be just this grey amorphous blob where no one brings anything unique to the table. The only people who would celebrate that are people who already have nothing to bring to the table.
And usage monetized and metered like other consumables like your cellular data
 
Given the symbiotic relationship people develop with their phones, kids will meet the world challenges not alone but armed with apps that help with everything. It is the private sector that will drive the world we live in. They must have everything planed out by now.

Creepy
 
I don't get how this does anything, you can still cheat from a human being either in person or typing your homework question into any number of online sites "asking for help"
Except the results are all the same and easily screened for.
Also, when a teacher asks you to write an essay on a specific topic with specific questions, you will have to piece that all together from various readings. Work. AI will do it in seconds.
It can also be used to write code in a matter of seconds, what would have taken hours or days.

Think outside the box, for a second. The world is not flat. Global warming is not real.
 
Last edited:
There you have it. ChatGPT is the Emperor’s New AI. A bunch of humans pretending to be AI pretending to be humans. And Microsoft is about to sink $10B into this farce.

Now excuse me. I need to see if Microsoft will invest in my dehydrated water company. Guaranteed to be fat-free and zero-carbon emissions!

https://mindmatters.ai/2023/01/found-chatgpts-humans-in-the-loop/


---
might be probable... i mean just heard Telsa Faked it's Autopilot demos.. (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tesla-autopilot-staged-engineer-says-company-faked-full-autopilot/) and i've known of teams to make totally fake demos before.. leadership was none the wiser
 
There you have it. ChatGPT is the Emperor’s New AI. A bunch of humans pretending to be AI pretending to be humans. And Microsoft is about to sink $10B into this farce.

Now excuse me. I need to see if Microsoft will invest in my dehydrated water company. Guaranteed to be fat-free and zero-carbon emissions!

https://mindmatters.ai/2023/01/found-chatgpts-humans-in-the-loop/


---
might be probable... i mean just heard Telsa Faked it's Autopilot demos.. (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tesla-autopilot-staged-engineer-says-company-faked-full-autopilot/) and i've known of teams to make totally fake demos before.. leadership was none the wiser
Interesting and relevant information about the human involvement

https://time.com/6247678/openai-chatgpt-kenya-workers/
 
I remember when this was what teachers had to worry about their students using:

CliffsNotes_Catcher_In_The_Rye_Cover.jpg
 
we just blocked chatgpt division wide and today i had the first teacher ask me how to check for it. i told head office this was gonna happen at the beginning of Dec...
 
we just blocked chatgpt division wide and today i had the first teacher ask me how to check for it. i told head office this was gonna happen at the beginning of Dec...

Guys, don't forget to block Google too while you're at it.
 
I predict Ai well become the future teachers. This Ai will follow the child from 1st grade to graduation. This Ai will see the child's learning disability and abilities and adapt the schoolwork/style of learning accordingly (dyslexia, visual learner......). The Ai will have the ability to see if the child needs a break due to drifting off, fully alert, day dreaming and so on and will adapt on the fly, like lets take a break here and come back in 15 minutes.

Just something I was thinking about.
 
Personal tutor almost already there apparently, schooling is a lot about creating an environment that force unwanted attention (creating game like points and social pressure) that will probably still take humans. Maybe AI could create that by connecting and make kids compete to each others, but disciplines from fear of an authority figure could continue to be a necessity.
 
I predict Ai well become the future teachers. This Ai will follow the child from 1st grade to graduation. This Ai will see the child's learning disability and abilities and adapt the schoolwork/style of learning accordingly (dyslexia, visual learner......). The Ai will have the ability to see if the child needs a break due to drifting off, fully alert, day dreaming and so on and will adapt on the fly, like lets take a break here and come back in 15 minutes.

Just something I was thinking about.
Doctors first, not teachers. We can see what a generation of kids raised by their cellphones has produced: Illiterate, intolerant sheeple who run to their cell-phone Narnia of social media every time real life gets "adult-like" and they just want to live in fantasy where they are eternally loved, are never wrong, never make a mistake or have to own up to one.

Kids need human interaction, doctors are already taking a lot of their cueues from their cellphones having access to medical records and AI-type services that help diagnose so give me the adults first.
 
Honestly, I’m a bit torn on AI for school homework. On one hand, it’s super cool tech that can help with learning, but on the other, I think it’s better for adults to be the ones really diving into this stuff. Kids should still do their homework the old-fashioned way to learn the material. Plus, with all the AI detection tools out there, chances are they will be able to get away with it less. Some of the scenarios I read hear (about AI adapting teaching style to particular child's abilities) does sound good if the teacher is the one using AI to detect the best approach for each child. Then the teacher can use AI to create personalized homework and review exercises. I believe the children, being in development, need a human teacher to build the skills outside the curriculum.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top