Ai Bots that can do School Homework

You can build VMs with it:

“I want you to act as a Linux terminal. I will type commands and you will reply with what the terminal should show. I want you to only reply with the terminal output inside one unique code block, and nothing else. Do not write explanations. Do not type commands unless I instruct you to do so. When I need to tell you something in English I will do so by putting text inside curly brackets {like this}. My first command is pwd.”

processor : 1 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 85 model name : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz

You can build VMs with it:

“I want you to act as a Linux terminal. I will type commands and you will reply with what the terminal should show. I want you to only reply with the terminal output inside one unique code block, and nothing else. Do not write explanations. Do not type commands unless I instruct you to do so. When I need to tell you something in English I will do so by putting text inside curly brackets {like this}. My first command is pwd.”

processor : 1 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 85 model name : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz

I mean, not really, it's a purely hallucinated fabrication where it's just mimicking what it thinks the output will be. It isn't actually running shit.

It's a fun artifact of the system, but it's just exceptionally fluent in bullshit and lying to your face

I mean, not really, it's a purely hallucinated fabrication where it's just mimicking what it thinks the output will be. It isn't actually running shit.

It's a fun artifact of the system, but it's just exceptionally fluent in bullshit and lying to your face
Seems to me you just described the behavior of top management at any large company.

Seems to me you just described the behavior of top management at any large company.
The hallucination is pretty cool. Don’t think this didn’t come to mind, but I guess I played a role in propagating that falsehood and collective delusion by not indicating more of my thoughts.

Yeah and unfortunate about the realization about mgmt

We're removing the need for people to expend effort accomplishing anything, even creative endeavors like art and music. The long-term consequences of that will be decidedly dystopian, not utopian. Not only will our bodies atrophy, but so will our minds.

Also, nothing will have any value. When something because easier to produce than taking a piss, then that thing becomes worth less than piss. For example: AI art has become so ubiquitous that I've already developed art blindness, akin to the phenomena of banner blindness—my eyes automatically skip over it without consciously registering it.

We're creating a world bereft of greater aspirations. Humanity will be just this grey amorphous blob where no one brings anything unique to the table. The only people who would celebrate that are people who already have nothing to bring to the table.

We're removing the need for people to expend effort accomplishing anything, even creative endeavors like art and music. The long-term consequences of that will be decidedly dystopian, not utopian. Not only will our bodies atrophy, but so will our minds.

Also, nothing will have any value. When something because easier to produce than taking a piss, then that thing becomes worth less than piss. For example: AI art has become so ubiquitous that I've already developed art blindness, akin to the phenomena of banner blindness—my eyes automatically skip over it without consciously registering it.

We're creating a world bereft of greater aspirations. Humanity will be just this grey amorphous blob where no one brings anything unique to the table. The only people who would celebrate that are people who already have nothing to bring to the table.
And usage monetized and metered like other consumables like your cellular data

Given the symbiotic relationship people develop with their phones, kids will meet the world challenges not alone but armed with apps that help with everything. It is the private sector that will drive the world we live in. They must have everything planed out by now.

Creepy

I don't get how this does anything, you can still cheat from a human being either in person or typing your homework question into any number of online sites "asking for help"
Except the results are all the same and easily screened for.
Also, when a teacher asks you to write an essay on a specific topic with specific questions, you will have to piece that all together from various readings. Work. AI will do it in seconds.
It can also be used to write code in a matter of seconds, what would have taken hours or days.

Think outside the box, for a second. The world is not flat. Global warming is not real.

Last edited:
There you have it. ChatGPT is the Emperor’s New AI. A bunch of humans pretending to be AI pretending to be humans. And Microsoft is about to sink $10B into this farce.

Now excuse me. I need to see if Microsoft will invest in my dehydrated water company. Guaranteed to be fat-free and zero-carbon emissions!

https://mindmatters.ai/2023/01/found-chatgpts-humans-in-the-loop/

---
might be probable... i mean just heard Telsa Faked it's Autopilot demos.. (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tesla-autopilot-staged-engineer-says-company-faked-full-autopilot/) and i've known of teams to make totally fake demos before.. leadership was none the wiser

There you have it. ChatGPT is the Emperor’s New AI. A bunch of humans pretending to be AI pretending to be humans. And Microsoft is about to sink $10B into this farce.

Now excuse me. I need to see if Microsoft will invest in my dehydrated water company. Guaranteed to be fat-free and zero-carbon emissions!

https://mindmatters.ai/2023/01/found-chatgpts-humans-in-the-loop/

---
might be probable... i mean just heard Telsa Faked it's Autopilot demos.. (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tesla-autopilot-staged-engineer-says-company-faked-full-autopilot/) and i've known of teams to make totally fake demos before.. leadership was none the wiser
Interesting and relevant information about the human involvement

https://time.com/6247678/openai-chatgpt-kenya-workers/

I remember when this was what teachers had to worry about their students using:

CliffsNotes_Catcher_In_The_Rye_Cover.jpg

we just blocked chatgpt division wide and today i had the first teacher ask me how to check for it. i told head office this was gonna happen at the beginning of Dec...

we just blocked chatgpt division wide and today i had the first teacher ask me how to check for it. i told head office this was gonna happen at the beginning of Dec...

Guys, don't forget to block Google too while you're at it.

bing is not google
im just saying both are gonna compete on this
Google's DeepMind Sparrow Project as integrating into google search

and it's relevant that Microsoft Bing is going deep with ChatGPT integration

Back