Agony.

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Hardware' started by cageymaru, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera 2[H]4U

Worked fine for me,5 minutes ago. I will pick this game up during a 80% off type Steam sale.

2. Armenius

Armenius I Drive Myself to the [H]ospital

Try right-click, Save as.

3. Armenius

Armenius I Drive Myself to the [H]ospital

Store page for unrated version popped up on Steam. Note that you have to be logged in to see it due to Steam's new age gate features. Looks like they want people to pay for it again instead of just updating the original.

4. MavericK

MavericK Zero Cool

According to their previous post about this, they are going to try to discount it heavily (like 99% off) for current owners. Supposedly they had to re-release it this way to be able to get around whatever censorship rules there were.

I guess we'll see what they end up doing.

IdiotInCharge and Armenius like this.
  5. Mchart

Mchart 2[H]4U

Rome Total War 2 had to do this as well with the blood DLC. It has to be listed as a seperate SKU/whatever to not impact the ESRB rating on the core product.

6. jiminator

jiminator Capt Obvious

Backers get it for free. Everyone else gets a 90% discount. I'll post the note little bit later

KazeoHin likes this.
  7. jiminator

jiminator Capt Obvious

So it looks like a pretty substantial amount of changes/improvements, so much that I would expect them to be patched in the regular game, so the unrated version should differ with the unrated content. But who knows. Its a strange company but they have always been active with the updates, so I don't feel bad about them,

Armenius likes this.
  8. twonunpackmule

twonunpackmule [H]ard|Gawd

Does this include a new one handed mode?

Armenius likes this.
  9. InaDaise

InaDaise n00b

Wonder if the volumetric lighting can help make up for lower res textures, if anyone knows. Maybe later they'll release a high res pack. The new paths are something I'd play this for, which sounds like areas opened up on the edges of existing maps for example. Or being able to delve further in to caves.

10. twonunpackmule

twonunpackmule [H]ard|Gawd

It's $13.50 currently. I bought it. Want to support more AO rated games...even if they suck.