Adding Insult To Injury, Arkham Knight Style

HardOCP News

[H] News
With complaints about the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight spreading like wildfire across the internet, the game guide is just adding insult to injury.

Last edited:
Common that`s not fair , anyone could have missed that........ if they are blind.

I really can't believe anyone buys these anymore with the Internet around.

Hahahaha.

I bet they used a tablet or phone to type it on. We all know how horrid the auto correct on them is. If it is that bad on the cover, imagine how bad it must be inside.

They're definitely in the "crank them out who cares if they work" phase of this series, ala Assassin's Creed.

I like them for games like Fallout where I sometimes want to check something on a quest but I don't want to / can't alt-tab, and I don't have a laptop or something handy. Plus they look cool on a shelf...? :p

I bought Bloodborne and Dark Souls, those guides were totally worth it as those games are a cluster fuck to navigate.

i don't see what the big deal is, its a game guide for a game? i'm sure i am missing the joke some one fill me in lol

If its like a postage stamp this makes it way more valuable. Assuming they stopped the presses and only shipped a few with that mistake, of course.

If its like a postage stamp this makes it way more valuable. Assuming they stopped the presses and only shipped a few with that mistake, of course.

That's generally only if they don't get shipped out, then someone on the inside saves a few from the shredder. Anyone at Wal Mart or Target want to check the boxes? I'm curious if they are all like that.

I can't believe amd has such shitty performance considering all the consoles are running amd gpus.

Presumably 3/4 of the guide is dedicated to troubleshooting the game.

Pronounced phonetically, you sound like one of these guys:

ee7ffacdb22647915dff1a9d3eef0fd8.jpg

I think STEAM realized how big of a fuck up this game was going to be so they implemented the refund policy to NOT deal with all the bullshit. Really!

"It’s been revealed that the PC version of Arkham Knight was handled by Iron Galaxy Studios, a small 12-person team primarily known for their console work. Among other projects, they handled the Destiny port to PS3 and Xbox 360."

lol

"It’s been revealed that the PC version of Arkham Knight was handled by Iron Galaxy Studios, a small 12-person team primarily known for their console work. Among other projects, they handled the Destiny port to PS3 and Xbox 360."

lol

Sounds like a great idea.

Back