What did you use to measure your throughput, the application sftp/ttcp?hs95p user said:With sftp (cygwin build), I am seeing ~3.4 MB/s in / ~1.8 MB/s out. Craptastic!
With ttcp, on the nvidia nic, I see 11 MB/s in / 5 MB/s out. If I "optimize for throughput" rather than "cpu" in the driver advanced settings, I get ~7.3 MB/s outbound.
With ttcp, on the marvell nic, I only saw ~3 MB/s out. When I tried inbound, I got ~11 MB/s inbound
Throughput was as given by sftp or ttcp, I doublechecked it by looking at netstat -b output on the freebsd box and the results were close enough.panhead said:What did you use to measure your throughput, the application sftp/ttcp?
What version of nvidia and marvell drivers.
What was the network configuration, point-to-point/hub/switch?
Any firewalls running, nvidia's/windows?
You might want to try Marvell's 22.214.171.124 (11/10/2005) driver.hs95p user said:Marvell driver: 126.96.36.199 (9/19/2005)
I've had the Marvell nic lock up one more time during general use, so I might advise sticking to the Nvidia nic (the bottom port) if any of you run into what seem like lockups.
check this board out for A8N-SLI problems.Highlife said:I know this is a old thread, but i just got a A8N-SLI and having some issues with my SATA drives. Its showing in benchmarks that my average seek time is alot lower then lower grade HD's (ATA100, ATA60, etc etc). Im using SATA 1-2 with 2-120gbs WDs.
This is with Sandra 2007. Now this didnt happen before when i was using my Neo2 plat. Nor does this happen on another PC. I was just wondering if anyone was experiencing this other then me.