A *test* run

King_N

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2007
Just a test run, this is in no way complete and the database will be wiped before it goes live.

Click Here

1 [H]ard Team, 2 Great Projects, 1 Common Goal..... The Cure

Webmaster: www.hardfolding.com
Lurker Extraordinaire

Any way to link your login name to your folding stats? Since it shows i'm not active? :confused:

Code:
Member Name: kodiakstar
Forum Profile: Edit Registration
Primary Project: Edit Registration
Stat ID #: Edit Registration
Active: NO
Trade Status: Account Doesn't Meet Requirements

The lines that say "Edit Registration" must be completed.

Lurker Extraordinaire

Oooh, I see now, its all the way at the bottom of the registration sheets :)

I just saw the tops and thought it was the same stuff, good deal!

So far so good for me, I was able to get my information setup just fine and am now seeing all the lists. The hardest part was finding the numerical id #, but thats more of a hassle and may need to be spelled out to some.

Functionally, it seems to be working quite well. I like the relist/pending nature of items, however, instead of completely removing an item from the visible DB, would it be possible to just change the status, then remove upon completion of the transaction?

Maybe someplace where you can see everything that you got after the item has been marked "completed" ?

edit: maybe a "list all" feature as well?

Edit2: Maybe an option to enter in a html link to an image of the item you are posting?

EDIT3 (last one!) forgot to mention p[H] and i did a trade / accept and a trade / relist and worked perfectly

Most people probably know where to get their number from, but if you don't,

When you go to your personal stats page, look at the link in your browser

Code:
http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=38&tm=33&id=285

It is that last number there id=###

KodiakStar said:
Most people probably know where to get their number from, but if you don't,

When you go to your personal stats page, look at the link in your browser

Code:
http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=38&tm=33&id=285

It is that last number there id=###

Or 2 digits if you've been in the top 100 for a while! :p :D

Looks good to me king.

Looks good King, but...

i fill in everything and it says profile not complete. :confused:

edit: looks like I needed to put 0 for UD procs, sorry my mistake. How did you like my listing?:p

K, one thing I've noticed, but I don't see anything when clicking on what's provided. I'm curious, is this where the description will go?

Oldbenwa said:
Dislaimer: :p :p :p

Oldbenwa

You put it up... not me. I was really hoping it would say it was reserved by me instead of removing it all together though. :confused:

magnusvir said:
Looks good King, but...

i fill in everything and it says profile not complete. :confused:

edit: looks like I needed to put 0 for UD procs, sorry my mistake. How did you like my listing?:p

Your brain is mine. :D

Looking good. Glad to see you letting people play with it some more

1) I think thatwhen you click on the item and see the Item Description that it should also list the posters info.

2) would be nice to see how many trades people have done.... Just a counter or something

3) list all things in the database would be nice

4) when we have problems with stuff/report bad traders and what not who should we contact? (we know we don't want people contacting kyle)

I know i said all this before in chat but I would to say again b/c you prob missed it but thanks on all the work King it is looking great!!!

Viper87227 said:
You put it up... not me. I was really hoping it would say it was reserved by me instead of removing it all together though. :confused:

I completed the transaction, so it went away. Sorry.

Oldbenwa

Viper87227 said:
You completed nothing! I have not had my night with Mary yet.

Folding gone wrong. Been licking your fingers after applying some AS5 eh?

I think the trade test looks great. Need someone to test the completed part though.

I noticed the first time I did that, it didn't register me as being logged in. I had to clear my cache and cookies and then it let me login.

schweet!!! looking good as always King!
thanks again for all the hard work you put into the site/cause/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc!

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

I think that a transaction should stay visible even once complete. I just reserved the second night with Mary and then it disappears...what happens to it then?

King put in something on your main page, on the very bottom, that shows transactions completed :)

Just talking about the new trading section of hardfolding.com... testing it out some

All the info regarding the items are located on the information page, click the back to information link and scroll down.

Lurker Extraordinaire

Mad props, King - the number-of-items listing helps a lot, and the "relist" option is already implemented. Thanks for taking the ball and running with it. :D

King_N said:
All the info regarding the items are located on the information page, click the back to information link and scroll down.

Lurker Extraordinaire
I see it now....a certain member <cough>K*<cough> had misguided me... :p

AtomicMoose said:
I see it now....a certain member <cough>K*<cough> had misguided me... :p

you are the fool who couldn't figure out the website design...

I mean really... as a mod you should know this sh*t without hand holding ;) :D

machwireless said:
trading what? work units?

Parts and pieces for boxen, instead of having threads upon threads of trading and keeping stuff updated. This does all the legwork of sorting stuff, and gives a set of checks and balances for keeping things in order.

Back