980 ti $38.76

BroHamBone

[H]ard|Gawd
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
lol - what? the picture is of a video card but the description is bath curtains......fail?

Its a bath curtain with a 980ti graphic. WOW thats funny.

A reviewer:

"
My shower used to run at 2 FPS with it's integrated curtains, but now I can run it at over 200 FPS with these amazing curtains. These curtains have changed my life. I used to be a regular peasant who would complain how much shower curtains suck compared to potato wipes. My mom would constantly complain and tell me I was a no name loser that wreaked worse than her yeast infection.

However, now that I purchased this I feel like my life has meaning. Girls on the street actually look at me now instead of running away while regurgitating their lunch. I feel incredibly blessed and I don't know what it would be without this. I even got a haircut and shaved."

Apparently NVIDIA is now getting into the shower curtain business. Expect an overpriced FE edition to arrive soon. Overclocking a shower curtain may be the next hot topic on the shower curtain forums.

That's what I want to know - how much can I OC that thing? I want them to open and shut at LEAST 20% faster for it to be worth the upgrade.

I asked the Amazon community what size water supply I need to use it. Hopefully someone has an answer for me. I heard you can over clock your shower to get better water detail and physics.

Upon unpackaging, I was simply blown away by the sheer quality and size of this curtain. I quickly installed it tossing my old one aside like garbage. I hopped into the shower excited to get all lathered up and the water wouldn't come on. When I tried a second time, the lights went out as well. Long story short, $35,000 later after a full bathroom overhaul and upgrades to my home's water lines and electrical wiring, all is good and this is the curtain of my dreams allowing me to play in the shower with my friends with much more smoothness

best one.

James A. Spruyt said:
I bought one of these a month ago to go along with my top of the line GTX 980 TI. Then the GTX 1080 came out and my world came apart. Now, every morning when I get up to take a shower I am reminded that I am a pathetic poser. My life can only have meaning if I have the most powerful video card money can buy. I am now heading to Walmart to get a $2.98 beige shower curtain in the hope that I can put this unmitigated disaster out of my freaking mind!!! Maybe if I preorder BF1 I can regain some status in the gaming community???

I honestly think thats how some people feel sometimes when a new product comes out for what they just bought, lol.

The AMD FuryX curtain will be faster, and have built-in water coolong. Just you wait.

The real question is, what happens when you get *two* of those shower curtains? Can you SLI them?

Also, we may want to hold off on buying that and wait for the 1080 version, should be able to take a shower with a 15% improvement over the ti - without the need to overclock!

Seeing as its the reference model, will it help to exhaust heat out the back of my shower? Because it gets hot in there.. and the aftermarket curtains are going to dump excess heat into my bathroom and that's just not okay being such a small enclosure

lol!

Off topic question:

How do I get access to post reply onto for sale/trade forum?
I want to respond to an offer but do not have access due to my account beeing "noobie"

Thanks

Back