7800's on Newegg!

jhego said:
how big is the difference between 7800 and 6800 Ultra's anyway?
We shall see in tomorrows reviews. But assumeing that this has the same IPC as a 6800U the difference should be 66.59%.

just like that...gone.

Maybe when they come back a BFG or ASUS will be there. If it is im ordering immeadeatly

J-M-E said:
just like that...gone.

Maybe when they come back a BFG or ASUS will be there. If it is im ordering immeadeatly

im with you brother man.. :D

J-M-E said:
just like that...gone.

Well you couldn't find them by searching for 7800 or by looking for that GPU in the search list so maybe they didnt intend for anyone to find them.

I was half tempted to buy one.... I'm actually glad they dissappeared, it saved me!!!!!

I don't think I'd benifit from a better video card anyways.... Processor (3000+ Winnie) would hold it back.

whats up with those asses at newegg? why remove it just because its not in stock?

Captain Al said:
Perhaps spoke way too soon!

I say all the websites that had it before will put it back tomorrow... Hopefully along with the reviews :D

Jasonx82 said:
im with you brother man.. :D

w00t. We gotta help each other out, get on aim. We can tell each other when something comes up. lol.. :p

Man we should all do a huge aim chatroom, then when the nda is lifted we can celebrate, everyone post your aim sns :D

J-M-E said:
w00t. We gotta help each other out, get on aim. We can tell each other when something comes up. lol.. :p

Man we should all do a huge aim chatroom, then when the nda is lifted we can celebrate, everyone post your aim sns :D
Screw AIM! GET AN IRC CHANNEL!!!

well, lets do SOMETHING, I think most everyone on here has aim, so it would be easier. start a' postin' yer' screennames :D

I can't believe I have to wait like 9 more hours to read a review in english...bah I say

aZn_plyR said:
HAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAH ok FanATIc

my preference in graphics cards has nothing to do with me trying to notify people that they are paying above MSRP. Buy as many as you like, but that is not msrp.

So impatient, try waiting a day or two. Hell i'll be waiting till the world crumbles for the R520 no matter how good this is. I dont care.

Just want people to know, very simply, thats not msrp. Thats all.

MSRP would be a suggested retail price posted by the card manufacturers. Im terribly sorry to inform you, but they did not hike card prices up $100+ dollars. 550 maybe, however i havent seen official plans of either company to go any higher then 500 that Nvidia has stuck to and the 550 ATI has stuck to for their very highest end models. Actually, the card does not exist to Nvidia still so...nothing is official. Prove me wrong. This is whats called reseller price gouging. If you dont care, awesome, dont bother posting a dumbass reply, but for those that do...you've been warned.

J-M-E said:
but we can talk in the meantime :)

give aim sns

me and flak are startin a chat room

Ok.

I think I uninstalled it a while back. Lemme go get it again.

Off to bed, hopefully by morning 7800GTX's will be plentiful and reviews will be all over the place... :D

I'd be sure to continue to check bestbuy.com and chumbo.com this morning in addition to newegg if you want BFG's 460/1300 7800GTX, IIRC that is where they popped up first last generation.

I gotta be honest with you, I don't see a 7800 ANYWHERE on newegg.

OIC, I thought that since ZZF is as good if not better that you would want to know My bad :rolleyes:

Back