Flak Monkey
Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2005
- Messages
- 651
We shall see in tomorrows reviews. But assumeing that this has the same IPC as a 6800U the difference should be 66.59%.jhego said:how big is the difference between 7800 and 6800 Ultra's anyway?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
We shall see in tomorrows reviews. But assumeing that this has the same IPC as a 6800U the difference should be 66.59%.jhego said:how big is the difference between 7800 and 6800 Ultra's anyway?
J-M-E said:just like that...gone.
Maybe when they come back a BFG or ASUS will be there. If it is im ordering immeadeatly
makshim said:eVGA showed up as retail.
Well you couldn't find them by searching for 7800 or by looking for that GPU in the search list so maybe they didnt intend for anyone to find them.J-M-E said:just like that...gone.
Maybe when they come back a BFG or ASUS will be there. If it is im ordering immeadeatly
aZn_plyR said:ALL I can SAY IS WOW...freaking nvidia really pulled it off![]()
Captain Al said:Perhaps spoke way too soon!
Jasonx82 said:im with you brother man..![]()
Screw AIM! GET AN IRC CHANNEL!!!J-M-E said:w00t. We gotta help each other out, get on aim. We can tell each other when something comes up. lol..
Man we should all do a huge aim chatroom, then when the nda is lifted we can celebrate, everyone post your aim sns![]()
aZn_plyR said:HAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAH ok FanATIc
FanATIc said:Prove me wrong.
^eMpTy^ said:I can't believe I have to wait like 9 more hours to read a review in english...bah I say
Arklight said:Yeah. Lame.
Bad_Boy said:aim is weak, go irc.
J-M-E said:but we can talk in the meantime![]()
give aim sns
me and flak are startin a chat room
Bad_Boy said:aim is weak, go irc.
I'm in also.J-M-E said:/server irc.gamesurge.net then /j #7800gtx
jacuzz1 said:OIC, I thought that since ZZF is as good if not better that you would want to know My bad![]()