7800's on Newegg!

bought and paid for now time to build a pc with pci express lol got the vid card before the rest of the pc

aZn_plyR said:
ALL I can SAY IS WOW...freaking nvidia really pulled it off :)

Yes I'm so proud.. :cool:

lol :D

The

XFX is 450 Core CLock
Leadtek is 430 Core Clock
eVGA anyone know? :confused:

FanATIc said:

not msrp, please stop lying
All the rumors were that MSRP was going to be between $550-600 and these cards are $599 so I'm just assumeing that the rumors were correct. Chillout.

Flak Monkey said:
All the rumors were that MSRP was going to be between $550-600 and these cards are $599 so I'm just assumeing that the rumors were correct. Chillout.

Yeah, nice to see they are not $650.

I remember reading a spec sheet pdf that came off there wesite (I think0 and I'm pretty sure that it was the regular 7800GTX clocks (i.e. 430mhz)

Flak Monkey said:
I remember reading a spec sheet pdf that came off there wesite (I think0 and I'm pretty sure that it was the regular 7800GTX clocks (i.e. 430mhz)

Yeah but each manufacturer was setting its own clock? like XFX @ 450.. eVGA had there 6800U's set at 425.mhz Im hoping evga set there 7800gtx Also at 450..

Well it's not like the stock setting is gonna hold you back. Just OC it to 450 if it's that big of deal. :)

Yea that 20mhz really is not that big of a deal. Im going to OC anyway, so its not like it matters to me. I guess i'm gonna go with EVGA, ive always liked them or BFG. I feel their more stable than xfx or leadtek (dont flame me :( ). Unless ASUS has the blue pcb dammit!!!

DOES ASUS HAVE THE BLUE PCB

already in stores and not even on nvidias site...lol

and quoted for proof? what does that mean?

i hope you mean that you want some proof :p

or for proof he posted it

J-M-E said:
more stable leadtek

Meh... my Leadtek can hit Ultra speeds with ease whereas my eVGA 6800NU left something to be desired, especially the memory on it.

robberbaron said:
Meh... my Leadtek can hit Ultra speeds with ease whereas my eVGA 6800NU left something to be desired, especially the memory on it.

But the leadtek had the bigger heatsink...did it not?

That doesnt matter to me as I will be watercooling whatever one I get...

aZn_plyR said:
yah go with EVGA since thier face plate is badass :)

So Im no the only one who thinks taht :D

Hey you guys think these will be quieter then the coolers on teh 6800U's? I hope soo

Jasonx82 said:
So Im no the only one who thinks taht :D

Hey you guys think these will be quieter then the coolers on teh 6800U's? I hope soo

Yea that "e" is pretty leet. I think ill go with evga....or maybe wait for bfg.....or asus......or get the leadtek GAH I DONT KNOW

*goes to cry*

... Where are the official Benchmarks?!
$600.00 is still a bit to throw down on a video card with no real indication if it's any good!

Somebody tell me it can play EQ2 at 1680x1050 with at least Very High Quality Settings and I'll buy one. :)

Captain Al said:
... Where are the official Benchmarks?!
$600.00 is still a bit to throw down on a video card with no real indication if it's any good!

Somebody tell me it can play EQ2 at 1680x1050 with at least Very High Quality Settings and I'll buy one. :)

Benchmarks!!....Who cares, Look how cool you'll be on the [H] Forums... :D

Jasonx82 said:
You sure? :(

I hate you... I will keeell you because you are the bearer of bad news... :mad:

:D

ASUS = 470/1200
BFG = 460/1300
EVGA = 430/1200
LEADTEK = 430/1200
XFX = 450/1200

how big is the difference between 7800 and 6800 Ultra's anyway?

tranCendenZ said:
ASUS = 470/1200
BFG = 460/1300
EVGA = 430/1200
LEADTEK = 430/1200
XFX = 450/1200

Thanks, now im either waiting for BFG or ASUS. Someone pm me when either of these show up :)

Jellox said:
Where the hell did you get that?
They've all been leaked somewhere over the past 2-3 days...he just kept track (I only kept track of the fastest...which apparently the BFG will remain as).

Back